Help out a fellow DJ!!

DJ Hannibal

Alright everyone!!!

Like many of you guys and gals, I’m tryin to break through to the big time as a DJ and have entered the ASR/Random Concept competition to win a RC residency for a year!!

Please check out my video entry....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppRZaLVu9sQ

If you like it, please leave a comment and give it a star ratin – the comp ends next Fri and I need to get as many views as poss, so pass on to your buds if you’ve got time !!!! Would also be good to get people’s feedback :)

You can also listen to and download the whole 30 min set on the below competition page.....22 tunes in 27 mins!!

http://www.aftershockradio.com/html/RCGE-Entrants.html

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT WITH THIS!!!

DJ Hannibal :D

tracklist would be nice

Edit notice your using the TTX's what they like man?

my mate has em. there the only other decks i wud choose to use other than 1210's. they dont have the same feel as 1210's obv but they have very high precision and torque and the led pitch display is wikid. also u can pitch lock, and the pitch fader can be set to +- 10, 20, or 50! so u can do alot of stuff with em u cnt do with normal decks!

Really nice/fast mixing man... 1 question do you ever drop a tune in from the start? lol

my mate has em. there the only other decks i wud choose to use other than 1210's. they dont have the same feel as 1210's obv but they have very high precision and torque and the led pitch display is wikid. also u can pitch lock, and the pitch fader can be set to +- 10, 20, or 50! so u can do alot of stuff with em u cnt do with normal decks!

no way man.. all about Vestax's.... they're the way forward!! haha..

@Hannibal... nice one for the post mate.... the best post ive seen so far.... ill check it out and leave a comment.... good luck mate...

You have the same style of mixing as me!
The third track in, you cue it in a wierd place and tease with it, then go back to the previous vinyl. It works as you cant hear it, but i could swear if you played them both they would be out at the drops?

tracklist would be nice

Edit notice your using the TTX's what they like man?

TTX's are the fuckin tits there so powerful n precise its amazin. mixing on them and when u lock the mix you know that you an walk away and make a sandwich and the tunes will still be perfectly in time when u get bk.

I would enter this comp but I don't know how to film myself :(

Nice video...you are using the EQs a lot..I hardly use mine! I just like to mix the tracks, have a tendency to leave them running together for too long.

What other competitions are there where you do not need to load a video?

Good luck for this competition Hannibal!

Thanks everyone for your comments, much appreciated n its good to know people are likin it - if you aint already, please post them on Youtube as well, as this is where they will be seen by the judges :D

TTX1's aint amazin, they r v precise but I find they fall outa beat easily, hence in the video why im so quick with the pitch but have to touch the records a lot to keep it in beat - if you download the full 30 min set from the link in the original post then you can see more of the pitch work n mixes

ive got another audio set uploaded, heres the link if you wana have a listen.....

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0ZJJI2MN

not too sure wot other comps are out at the mo but i no this is quite a big one...

Here's a tracklist for the full 30 min set.....

Fresh – The Immortal
>> Fresh – Floodlight
Shimon – The Smoker
>> Shimon – The Shadow Knows
>> Origin Unknown – Quest
J Majik & Wickerman – Fleshwound
Sub Focus – Timewarp
Dirty Phonics – French Fuck
Baron – Half Life Half Light
Pendulum – Propane Nightmares VIP
**(End of 10 min video)**
Baron – Blinking With Fists
Danny Byrd – Gold Rush
Danny Byrd – Shock Out VIP
Fresh – All That Jazz
Ed Rush & Optical – Pacman (Upbeats Remix)
Clipz – Loud & Dirty
TC & Sub Focus – Borrowed Time
Vesta – The Sun
Culture Shock - Kronix
>> Noisia – Diplodocus
>> Bad Company – Snowcap
>> Bad Company – The Nine

Enjoy!! :)

Back
Top Bottom