Royal Jump Recordingz search for new Artists!!!!

RoyalJump

Shrust
VIP Junglist
l_0eda3f7d222344bc9bbf621f02b6b89c.jpg

Hi DNBFORUM USERS!!!
We search for new artists for our Netlabel. We think we want to release more stuff in future. And we become not enough backpower from some artists from us. Ok, we Release the Tunes for free. But we promote all this for you worldwide.
In future its possibly we want to Release Limited Vinyls for sale. And we can pay you out. But we must see. I think its a good thing for Producers.
Sorry for the bad english, i hope you can understand what we mean.
Keep the label with us alive.

Also,
JUMP UP/ LIQUID PRODUCERS. Send us your stuff! we will see.

RJR TEAM (Shrust, Motion B, Thaiden)
Germany

I may have some bits I can send, it takes a while for me to write a tune tho. Got not much time to produce

spend more time in tunes. thats the best way! but let us know when you are interest!
And to the other Artists from RJR, when you have some more tunes....let us know, too :)

spend more time in tunes. thats the best way! but let us know when you are interest!
And to the other Artists from RJR, when you have some more tunes....let us know, too :)

i aint made any dnb for a wile but im gettin back onnit ill send ya a clip of the new tune im workin on soon to see wat ya fink!

i aint made any dnb for a wile but im gettin back onnit ill send ya a clip of the new tune im workin on soon to see wat ya fink!

Thats great.
Its sad to see that all the other artists (ok not all), dont contact us or give us a sign from they. But its ok.
We want to refresh the Homepage and the myspace site.
2009 is a good year.

New Releases in 2009 comes from
P!ker
Thaiden
Shrust
Gangsta Fun (Rev-E)
Skilla (i think)
Dj Sc

Many Single Artist Ep´s

as you know i dont make tunes anymore
if i come across any up & coming producers i will send them your way guys :2thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom