Behringer DDM 4000

RUSSLA

Technique
VIP Junglist
So the infamous Behringer mixers! I've looked about for reviews on this and so far they all seem to say that this is a real good product considering their history. Basically wondered if anyone had this mixer or know someone who does and could prehaps give me their opinion.

DDM4000.jpg

I don't want people to comment on their previous products because i already know how wack they are, just solely about the DDM 4000.

Cheers in advance!

See its only £250, which for the amount of features and channels it an unbelievable price! Kinda makes me think its a bit cheap but buying new, you'll get at least a years warrenty so if it dies, get another one!

Cheers dude didnt realise that! A 2 year warrenty at that price you really cant go wrong ey!

So anyone actually used this mixer, would really love to have a good go myself before buying it but that aint always viable.

theyve got one on display upstairs in htf if you can get down thier to use it.. otherwise just get it if you want. in thought twice and went for vestax. remember. theres a reason for it being cheap.

theyve got one on display upstairs in htf if you can get down thier to use it.. otherwise just get it if you want. in thought twice and went for vestax. remember. theres a reason for it being cheap.

Fair point but i've spent way too much on a equipment in the past month, can't get everything we want ey :( (Xone 42)

Back
Top Bottom