KIDS JUST DONT BUY MUSIC ANYMORE

it makes me sad to see it happen, but vinyl is the only thing that keeps shops alive-ish now. if we all went to cdj's 80% of people would just download of the net. i know there not in the dnb game but for instance zavvi went into administration last week, so if a monster chain like that cant hack it. i feel for the small record shop owners

it makes me sad to see it happen, but vinyl is the only thing that keeps shops alive-ish now. if we all went to cdj's 80% of people would just download of the net. i know there not in the dnb game but for instance zavvi went into administration last week, so if a monster chain like that cant hack it. i feel for the small record shop owners

i know what ur saying is true, we need to support the vinyl shops...

but just for ya info, as far as im aware zavvi was virgin, they bought up virgins brand, which had huuuuuge debt. zavvi thought they could deal with this debt, but nope lol

kids dont buy music anymore, its fuct

all my brothers generation (hes 16 next week) dont buy anything they just download shit from torrent sites (FACT). there all doing it.
when i was that age, i was in record shops buying vinyls, and going 2 hmv buying cds with artwork. I Wud be buzzing cumin home on the train/bus anxious to listen to what id got. run to the decks so excited not knowing what 2 play 1st.. or with new cds reading all writing on the inner booklet
There just fucking perthetic, with there fucking spoilt brat video ipods and there flash phones parents buy them full of stolen songs lol

shits changed man:(

fair play there mite be some kids who arnet doing it , but cmon, its blatent 95% kids that age, dont pay for it

its only gonna get worse at the end of the day, i just wish it wasnt happening, long gone are the days seeing kids digging thru piles of cds trying to find there favorite bands/rappers older stuff etc

Just thought id have a rant about this.

Agree, i used to get my paper round money and go straight to HMV and get a new cd everyweek, ened up with quite a collection, now its all sorted on the pc, i don't even have a cd player in the house! Now all the 300+ cd's are in storage waiting untill i have a house big enough to display them in the way they should be, maybe even a music room. The kids don't actually think they are doing anything wrong either that annoys me. But it may change the music industry for the better if bands bcome more focused on playing live to get there money??

Back
Top Bottom