new speakers a bit fuzzy??

law_88

hey guys just wanna ask a quick question bout my new speakers. They're intimidation studio one s-50s and I bought em brand new just over a week ago. Been trying to keep the levels nice an low to break em in but I've been noticing even at low levels theyre a bit fuzzy round the mid range. It's more noticable when I got two tunes playin at the same time includin when I'm bringin in one tune over another.

Just wanted to know if this is a normal part of the breakin in phase, do I just need to wait till the cones loosen up?
Or should I take em back and demand some new ones :twisted: lol??

intimidation are really poo, had a set of int 15'' woofers and they were fucked after one decent party, i dunno what thier studio monitors are like tho...

damn! I was originally gonna go for some Kef IQ3's but theywere nearly 200 pounds more expensive so I wanted to get some more value for my money. You think I made the wrong choice? They hooked up a pair of the intimidations in the shop an they were crisp and thumped nicely which is why I'm thinking they may still need more breaking in not too sure anymore tho :(

right i hooked em up to my laptop an theyre comin out crystal clear so i'm thinkin it mite be a problem wit my needles or summin. Or is this the price I pay for havin studio speakers I heard they pick up on different sounds that standard speakers don't or summin??:confused:

Back
Top Bottom