HARRY SHOTTA SHOW ON PYRO 5th JAN...STARS OF THE FUTURE!!!

Shotta

Happy New Year Peoples....

Gonna kick off the first Pyro Show of 2009 with a 2 hour Drum N Bass special...

This show will be putting the spotlight on some of the up and coming DJ's and MC's out there putting in a lot of work, grinding in the clubs, radio and putting out mix CDs....

The show will feature sets from DJ Klip and Bensta, Mr Joseph and Deefa, Dazzla with Spooka and SMK and DJ Addict with Starz and Deeza....

Obviously I'll be jumping on to do my thing but the main aim of this show is to rep for the artists coming in to showcase there skills!!!

Lock on from 9-11pm this Monday (5th January) on www.pyroradio.com and jump on here and let us know what DJ's and MC's your feelin!!!

Happy New Year Peoples....

Gonna kick off the first Pyro Show of 2009 with a 2 hour Drum N Bass special...

This show will be putting the spotlight on some of the up and coming DJ's and MC's out there putting in a lot of work, grinding in the clubs, radio and putting out mix CDs....

The show will feature sets from DJ Klip and Bensta, Mr Joseph and Deefa, Dazzla with Spooka and SMK and DJ Addict with Starz and Deeza....

Obviously I'll be jumping on to do my thing but the main aim of this show is to rep for the artists coming in to showcase there skills!!!

Lock on from 9-11pm this Monday (5th January) on www.pyroradio.com and jump on here and let us know what DJ's and MC's your feelin!!!

can we pass you any demos or mixes man? pm me plz man
safe ;)

Back
Top Bottom