Accapello
Fila

Allnighter 10-6

$14 B4 11 With Flyer/members $16 After

concert.gif

inf0r said:
Yer tellin' me!!! Hold me back is all I'm sayin' :D

Deff looking forward to the 31st

Got Generation Dub booked for Terra:Technique in Leamington and then its onto the Valve in B'ham for some serious bass....

Boh!

:kermit:

Caution said:
Deff looking forward to the 31st

Got Generation Dub booked for Terra:Technique in Leamington and then its onto the Valve in B'ham for some serious bass....

Boh!

:kermit:

Sounds aite! Feeling the Gen Dub stuffs... I've been telling some mates of mine about the line-up for this, and they can't get their head round it.. Probably the best line-up I've seen in Birmingham as far as I can remember!

I haven't seen Zinc on 3 live before, so that'll be heavy!

At the last valve, Lemon D's first tune "frequency check"? You got any idea on this, as I was leaning on a speaker stack when he came up, and it felt like a smack in the chest off a wrecking ball when the bass dropped! Heard DJ Die play it last tune t'other nite too.. Valve tune maybe?

inf0r said:
Sounds aite! Feeling the Gen Dub stuffs... I've been telling some mates of mine about the line-up for this, and they can't get their head round it.. Probably the best line-up I've seen in Birmingham as far as I can remember!

I haven't seen Zinc on 3 live before, so that'll be heavy!

At the last valve, Lemon D's first tune "frequency check"? You got any idea on this, as I was leaning on a speaker stack when he came up, and it felt like a smack in the chest off a wrecking ball when the bass dropped! Heard DJ Die play it last tune t'other nite too.. Valve tune maybe?

System Check by Brockie maybe?? That one has some heavy duty bass in it.

I've heard a couple of tunes at various Valve events that i've never heard anywhere else again. Maybe they use the nights as a testing ground for new / unfinished material or maybe its because im always a bit fucked by the time Dillinja + Lemon D come on, heh.......

:cool:

Caution said:
System Check by Brockie maybe?? That one has some heavy duty bass in it.

I've heard a couple of tunes at various Valve events that i've never heard anywhere else again. Maybe they use the nights as a testing ground for new / unfinished material or maybe its because im always a bit fucked by the time Dillinja + Lemon D come on, heh.......

:cool:

Yup indeedy! Found out a day or so after I posted... Really feelin that tune, maybe not for "artistic musical value" but it hits like a stack of lead on the fat fast diet, and makes me jump around like a right cunt :devilslay

Has this promo'd yet d'ya know? Skeen Escape's got it as his last tune on that mp3 set, but aint seen it... Got the day off on Monday so I can go buy some nu tunes :D

I take it ur down for halloween? Buy you a can of Red Stripe :finger2:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom