Is there many DnB nights on in USA on a regs?

bassrush.jpg
[/IMG]
This is the party in LA I'm going to on Saturday. Oh and Sammy Dodger Respect has XYZ as the resident mc and I haven't liked him since the Twix Mix with him and Jayvon. But yeah don't give up on the So Cal scene, you just gotta find the good parties.

bassrush.jpg
[/IMG]
This is the party in LA I'm going to on Saturday. Oh and Sammy Dodger Respect has XYZ as the resident mc and I haven't liked him since the Twix Mix with him and Jayvon. But yeah don't give up on the So Cal scene, you just gotta find the good parties.

that willl be a sick night mate!

i remeber back in the day around the 05 in nye back in puerto rico we had a sick lineup for nye, it was mayhem, evol intent and some local dj it was sick but now the scene is dying slowly we dont get as many dj as we used to.

i agree with sammy_dodger.. the scene's shit here in LA. maybe one good event every month but nothing like in the UK or Australia. Respect on thurs is a good venue but the tune selection is usually shit. they're about 5 years behind and play nothin cept old cheesey jump up

who cares youve got icicle, friction and alix perez!![friction is SHIT my god what is wrong with you people???????????? jesus even stevie wonder could see what a arse licker/coping styled fool he is! again someone anyone tell me a BIG BIG tune he's made? ON HIS OWN!!! not with next producer or dj. he's mixes are the same as andy, couple years ago it was swift? he's there little mini me! you are aware that ALOT of other artist refer to him as mampi C?

who cares youve got icicle, friction and alix perez!![friction is SHIT my god what is wrong with you people???????????? jesus even stevie wonder could see what a arse licker/coping styled fool he is! again someone anyone tell me a BIG BIG tune he's made? ON HIS OWN!!! not with next producer or dj. he's mixes are the same as andy, couple years ago it was swift? he's there little mini me! you are aware that ALOT of other artist refer to him as mampi C?

r u being serious?

3rd degree gurns?

he runs one of the biggest labels in dnb, he headlines a fucking healthy amount of raves every week and his djing is top quality (not the best but definately in the cream of the crop category). fair enuff he doesnt produce alot of tunes on his ones but he does a fucking lot for the scene. i personally dont rate him and shogun an awful lot but i recognise his talents and have enjoyed many a set from him.

bassrush.jpg
[/IMG]

hahaha y is the main room in such small writing and the dubstep room takes up nearly the whole flyer?

the backwards world that is california! lol.

yes serious! trust me if were back scene of it all you would hear what other artist ssay about him, and you would witness the arse licking for yourself. he is a fucking knob!
fuclk man...,. any of yopu's can ask escape. its truth i talk!!!!
MARK THESE WORD AND MARK THEM WELL! 2 years he'll be done!

as regards to the original post. i was in vegas last memorial day. my friend was playing poker. i came behind him humming mr happy. the guy next to him turned to me, named the tune and artist. he was from NY. he said there was a scene there, and in america as a whole??? as i said i have no idea from personal experience?
P.S this is how much of a tit friction is. he know's what i think of him, yet he has still requested me on facebook?????

My crew has a monthly dnb night in Harrisburg PA and there are a ton of Koncrete Jungle Chapters in the area (Baltimore, Philly, DC, Virginia) that throw regular events. Also the west coast (LA, San Diego, San Fran, Seattle) have good dnb scenes going on. The east coast seems to be more into tech and the west coast moreso with jump up form my experiences. Also the west coast is able to bring in more big headliners on a regular basis, hell who wouldn't want to chill on the beach all day and party all night.

Is there anything going on in NYC? Think Im heading out there in April and would'nt mind seeing how the Americans do it...

as regards to the original post. i was in vegas last memorial day. my friend was playing poker. i came behind him humming mr happy. the guy next to him turned to me, named the tune and artist. he was from NY. he said there was a scene there, and in america as a whole??? as i said i have no idea from personal experience?
P.S this is how much of a tit friction is. he know's what i think of him, yet he has still requested me on facebook?????

Haha, humming mr happy, that's hilarious...
I assume you had a brief sexual encounter with him or something did you Katy?

Just an assumption, don't bite my head off.

Is there anything going on in NYC? Think Im heading out there in April and would'nt mind seeing how the Americans do it...

I would also like to know given that I am in NYC and there's not that much going down.

respectDNB.jpg

never been myself but I hear they do it proper down in LA. Plus Bassrush crew does it proper as well.

:nutkick:@ the guy who thinks Friction is shit :D

Back
Top Bottom