Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Supreme Crab Leader EWOKS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Portsmouth
    Age
    28
    Posts
    7,225
    Thanks
    319
    Thanked 193 Times in 105 Posts

    well, well , well , i didnt take long now did it ..

    reenact the special moment, watch out tho , the bush is on the ball ...


    http://sockandawe.com/



  2. #2
    Drum & Bass Forum *Chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,136
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 21 Times in 13 Posts

    Re: well, well , well , i didnt take long now did it ..

    rofl

  3. #3
    IT'S ME BITCHES YOUNG TUNA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Helsinki
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,415
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Re: well, well , well , i didnt take long now did it ..

    can't we pick on obama now because he is the president

    Quote Originally Posted by Fortune^ View Post
    I call it the Twenteens

    but then and again, if I had a child I'd call it Excalibur.

  4. #4
    DnBForBum Pls logikz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    www.easternpromiseaudio.com
    Age
    71
    Posts
    6,559
    Thanks
    964
    Thanked 1,110 Times in 702 Posts

    Re: well, well , well , i didnt take long now did it ..

    no its racist. right?
    ______________________
    .2079-e|Hong Kru|RSA|Dam Nation
    .Omega Ape Society|Babylon Falling
    .dbs.reactor grits.scam.logikz.phuture-t.splinter.drome.
    .http://www.easternpromiseaudio.com/

    Quote Originally Posted by Jungalist-Murda to Dylan (Freak Recordings)
    so you claim man but iz diz rave real? prolly another one of your fackin lie's ya erd me
    sved merk rem särk. varg

  5. #5
    Drum & Bass Forum NastyLimbCheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Bristol
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,840
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: well, well , well , i didnt take long now did it ..

    Quote Originally Posted by YOUNG TUNA View Post
    can't we pick on obama now because he is the president
    no because obama is a total legend and might legalize it


    For all these awesome gifts bestowed upon him, yet he suffers from a curse.

  6. #6
    IT'S ME BITCHES YOUNG TUNA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Helsinki
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,415
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Re: well, well , well , i didnt take long now did it ..

    Quote Originally Posted by NastyLimbCheat View Post
    no because obama is a total legend and might legalize it
    source?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fortune^ View Post
    I call it the Twenteens

    but then and again, if I had a child I'd call it Excalibur.

  7. #7
    I ♥ Drum'N'Bass JunglelisticG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Hertfordshire!!
    Age
    29
    Posts
    637
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Angry Re: well, well , well , i didnt take long now did it ..

    I hate my work pc! Twatttttttttttttttting thing !
    ҳҲҳ .ılıll |●|=|●|llılı. ҳҲҳ « *вяєαтнιиg DиВ мυѕικ* » ҳҲҳ .ılıll |●|=|●|llılı. ҳҲҳ

Similar Threads

  1. Long Shot, need a track name!
    By smExi in forum Drum & Bass
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 17-11-2008, 21:49
  2. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 12-09-2008, 10:13
  3. bit of a long shot
    By sammys in forum Tune ID's
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 21-03-2008, 21:56
  4. how long?
    By rainey in forum Production
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-12-2007, 22:25

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •