MASSIVE SCREEN IS TOO MASSIVE.

Dan M

hard gay northern bear
VIP Junglist
Right av spent bout forty minutes lookin thru threads n webpages tryin to sort this problem, which leads me to the conclusion it aint guna get sorted.

When i load massive up the default (synth) page that appears its too big for my computer screen and i cant get to the macro controls etc.

Now the controls actually on my cpu dont affect anything so am looking for some sort of size decreaser in massive or summat like that.

If anyone is experiencing the same problem and can shed some light on the subject i would appreciate it.

way around it would be your appearence settings set em to the largest setting 1024x summin or even bigger if it can. that should sort it? otherwise lower your start menu bar? either way u cant actually shrink the massive screen, it is a pain but wat can u do eh!

right bare with me mate, i think you have to take it off lock or something, ill ring my mate quick.

On the top left hand side of the fruity loops wrapper, where massive sits there should be an option button, if you press it there should be an option to 'detach', do that and you should be able to move massive around so you can see all of it

am i getting this right? when you say its to big for your screen you mean that you can still see fruity loops but only part of massive and you can move it?

look around in the top left hand corner of massive maybe? Your looking for a detach option the you can move it about.

can't you just double click on the massive vst to make it float on screen freely like when its open in reaper? if not, psht get rid of fl :P jokes

Back
Top Bottom