Votes: 26 50.0%
  • Track 3

Votes: 15 28.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

logikz

I Am Not The King
Hello,

This is the official voting thread for our epic production competition here at dnbforum.

We have three (3) i repeat three contestants, with three (3)entries, all of them techstep.

the tracks are available for streaming listening under this myspace link:
http://www.myspace.com/anarchytecture

You vote in this poll, its one vote per voter, and hey, every vote counts.

well, despite the few entries, im still glad that all tunes are pretty good, and very varied.
lets get everyone to cast their votes. lets at least have a lot of listeners!:D

hopefully the next one is gonna be proper big, with actual prize and all singing all dancing shit along with it.
:slayer:

Very impressive effort by all entrants (all 3) and all 3 tracks were good (all 3 of them)

2nd track just edges it for me though. Big up.

It's a shame im such a noob producer, id love to get involved in this sorta stuff.

Maybe next time :D

Very impressive effort by all entrants (all 3) and all 3 tracks were good (all 3 of them)

2nd track just edges it for me though. Big up.

It's a shame im such a noob producer, id love to get involved in this sorta stuff.

Maybe next time :D

pretty much this

Yeah they're all sick. I think its gonna have to be track 2 for me aswell.

man i thought this would have like 10 contestants or something but, ill listen the tracks later and give reviews

VOTED

IS THAT A RETURN OF THE JEDI EWOK FORREST SOUND SAMPLE FAINTLY USED IN THE BACKGROUND OF TRACK ONE? (3:33)

shame i didnt get a chance to have a go at this......i may jus do my own though or definatly b in the next 1 (y)

I personally like number 2 the least , was hard to chose between 1 and 3 but I went for 3.. still big ups for all three !

Back
Top Bottom