Xone 62

Lunos

VIP Junglist
Im looking at getting a Xone 62 for Xmas. i have a Numark 5000FX 5 channel mixer but am looking to upgrade.
just wondering if any heads have one of these??? i know A&H are v. reliable.

safe

i saw and interview in MixMag a while back with 5 djs im sure it was Andy C, Ferry Corsten, Judge Jules, Arman Van Buuren and Tiesto and Andy C said that the Xone 62 was his mixer of choice, that it was unsurpassable in terms of quality etc.

Anything thats good enough for Andy is certainly good enough for me hahahahahahaha

You're all talking rubbish. Andy C might love the mixer but that doesn't make it the best.

For the same money you can get an Ecler Nuo5, easily the best mixer on the market today (bar the new EVO range)

Go to a shop and do an A - B test, most good DJ equipment shops should let you do this.

Allen & Heath used to be good when they built there mixers in England, now its all made in China and hence the quality has gone down.

Very good unless you like cutting or scratching with the crossfader.

The curve is very gentle and there's a delay.

Solved on the Xone 92 though!

get the mixer that is used in clubs ....pioneer djm800 cos then you get used to it and then you will have an edge if you ever play out

get what you want man, but dont buy shit gear!

I started with a Stanton SK2-F way back in the day, and then i upgraded to a a Xone:02. And now i have a Rane TTM56. I have used the Xone:92 quite a bit, my good buddy has one. the Pioneer DJM600 & A&H Xone:92 are the most common club mixers out here. I would strongly recommend the Rane TTM 56 but if you want a 4 channel. make the choice with Allen & Heath or Pioneer (just not the djm 500)

Just bought a Xone 62 graphite version! Honestly can't wait as i had my Pioneer DJM 400 for nearly 10 years! Was time for an ugrade. Who here has one and what do you think of it?
I would have got a 92 but way over my price range and probably would have been a bit too much for just home use

You're all talking rubbish. Andy C might love the mixer but that doesn't make it the best.

For the same money you can get an Ecler Nuo5, easily the best mixer on the market today (bar the new EVO range)

Go to a shop and do an A - B test, most good DJ equipment shops should let you do this.

Allen & Heath used to be good when they built there mixers in England, now its all made in China and hence the quality has gone down.

I can only assume you where attempting to fart, but it came out of your mouth instead? or out ur fingers..or whatever...

Got mine today and just wondering if it's normal to have a dip in sound volume when you press the x fader button? Also I can't seem to use the filters when the fader button is switched off? ?

Yeah both normal, the filters are assigned to each side of the crossfader so if its switched off on a channel the filter has no way of manipulating the sound on said channel. Dip in volume is due to the differences in the crossfader curve.

Wicked mixer, nothing else comes close imo.

Yeah both normal, the filters are assigned to each side of the crossfader so if its switched off on a channel the filter has no way of manipulating the sound on said channel. Dip in volume is due to the differences in the crossfader curve.

Wicked mixer, nothing else comes close imo.

Thank you mate. Yes absolutely love it. Must say that the sound quality is absolutely amazing, certainly had breathed new life into my records! Do you live reading mate

Just bought a Xone 62 graphite version! Honestly can't wait as i had my Pioneer DJM 400 for nearly 10 years! Was time for an ugrade. Who here has one and what do you think of it?
I would have got a 92 but way over my price range and probably would have been a bit too much for just home use

Always save the extra for a 92

It's not too much for home use. It's not too much for any use. It's the best mixer available for D&B DJ's

Pioneers are shit

Back
Top Bottom