Exclusive D Kay Interview - Submit your questions!

Triple M

Admin
VIP Junglist
DNBforum will shorty be carrying out an exclusive interview with Producer/DJ D Kay aka Mindmachine (Ill Skillz Recordings)

If you have any questions you would like to put forward to D Kay and/or Ill Skillz, please submit them in this thread or via email to dkayinterview@dnbforum.com

:)

What was the first cd u ever bought? (or tape or whatever, first piece of musical type stuff)

Re: Re: Exclusive D Kay Interview - Submit your questions!

Big ups to the man!!!

-Why did you start your own label? Was is difficult/expensive?

-What do you think is your best tune so far?

-Do you play any instruments?

what do you think about the commercial success of barcelona?

what's the fave tune you ever made!?!

whats your fave be there 4 u rmx?

what's the scene in austria like?!?! and is your music as popular over there as it is in england.???

:worthless

1.Do you have any more release's coming on X-Factor records?
2. Do you feel that the drum & bass styles you create have paved away for alot more of overseas artist's to break the UK scence?

How did you feel about the fact 'Barcelona' was delayed for so long?

How did you first get into dnb, and what did you listen to before?

If you could get anyone to remix one of your tunes, who would you get to remix which tune?

Can I have some dubs? :shades: :D

are u eva gonna set a label 4 unsighned artists or are u takin on unsighned material on ur label,if so............has he heard n e of my tunes lol ;) nah jus ask him the first bit.cheers

@ Bad Ace.. why dont u send him some then?
and for D.Kay
What Equipment do you hate the most? what have you used that after 5 minutes u were getting ready to throw out the window?

Did you ever give a name to that crazy-runnin Amen break track(dub)? I believe Intalex has it. If so when or what label is it comin out on?Intalex7/17. Its the track right after Breakage-So Vain. Around 52-53 minutes into it. IMO that has to be the best track you've ever done! Other than that keep pushin bangers!

Re: Re: Re: Exclusive D Kay Interview - Submit your questions!

its worth a try

how much money does he have? hahahaha just playing.

really I'm curious the difference in his choice between "MindMachine" and "D Kay". I was into the first few Mindmachine tracks in 01...

maybe its all metaphorical and stuff! o_O

what names do you produce under when not writing dnb? or do u stick with D.Kay?

sorry i mean when u are producing other things other than dnb.. I wasnt trying to ask his name :lol:

What are u willing to do when u enter the OE3 TOP 40 with Barcelona ?
(biggest austrian radio station)

just 4 info
barcelona is on heavy rotation on FM4 and FM4 charts #1 for a few weeks
(austrian'salternative radio station, both are public radio stations)
fm4.orf.at
oe3.orf.at

being such a diverse artist, dropping tracks from the ethereal ill be there for u to tear outs like martians what are your main influences dnb & non dnb??

big up d-kay

bacteria.jpg

:towelie:

EZ

Back
Top Bottom