Newbie Question

Angelofdisease

Hey all! Sorry if I f*ck this up or do anything wrong (I'm new here!!)
but I was wondering, you probably get this quite often BUT,
in Human Traffic, I NEED to know the name/artist of the Jungle tune when Coop has got the whole shop bouncin'! "This could make Hare Krishna turn into a bad boy....."
Sorry if this is a really crap question but it would make me infinitely happy to hear with my 12" crankin' in the car!!! : )

Angelofdisease said:
Hey all! Sorry if I f*ck this up or do anything wrong (I'm new here!!)
but I was wondering, you probably get this quite often BUT,
in Human Traffic, I NEED to know the name/artist of the Jungle tune when Coop has got the whole shop bouncin'! "This could make Hare Krishna turn into a bad boy....."
Sorry if this is a really crap question but it would make me infinitely happy to hear with my 12" crankin' in the car!!! : )
It's a Mickey Finn or Aphrodite tune I believe. Chemical Records had it labeled as the "Human Traffic" tune at one point. They might be worth checking out: http://www.d-n-b.co.uk

Aphrodite - Stalker
You can prolly pick up a cheap copy from anywhere as there loads of Aphro represses floating around, try HMV cuz they had a three for £10 on Aphro represses not that long ago

The other drum and bass tune on Human Traffic (the one played in the car) is Mulder - Getting Blunted, but that is a hard fucker to find as I've been trying for ages with no success, not too sure what label its on.

GorDo said:
bollox you guys..that tune in the shop is
Dillinja - Never Beleive
it was on the soundtrack too...
That aphrodite one i think it jus samples something of human traffic

I guaruntee you that the tune used in the shop in Human Traffic IS "Stalker" by Aphrodite.

Back
Top Bottom