Reason 4 Opinions

Reason is like the Calzaghe of programs, its fucking brilliant but very underrated!

the ongoing debate between my mates (who produce) is reason or fl, personally i started out on reason and now use fl, i think reason tho is far superior and alot easier to get a fat sound -vsts.
My mate uses reason Culprate i think he's got a sick sound out of it.
We (dexcell) use fl an most our shit is missin that extra summin imo.
Another one of my mates Polygon uses fl wiv cubase he's taught us all how to use fl an the other one taught us how to use reason.

Out of experience its all about wat u do not wat program u use, u can get a fat tune out of music 2000 on the ps1 lol well not fat but still theres a point there sumwere? :confused:
An also the fishman tunes are done on reason an fl so its about how u manipulate the program to make it do what u want really?

Soz to turn this into a showcase lol but im just lettin u see the different styles an wat we all get out of the same programs?

P.s check trak d out who's part of dexcell he maks his beats on fl only but be warned its gayrage!

Last edited:
i use reason for basslines, i export the sound as a wav and then write out the sequence again in fruity, resampling and EQ'ing as i go (y)

I love Reason, but I have just upgraded to Reason 4 after using Reason 3 for years and am beging to regret uninstalling Reason 3. Where the hell is the line tool in Reason 4 and what is the point of those 'clips' I am finding it much harder to navigate around and make edits quickly. Thor is sick tho.

I love Reason, but I have just upgraded to Reason 4 after using Reason 3 for years and am beging to regret uninstalling Reason 3. Where the hell is the line tool in Reason 4 and what is the point of those 'clips' I am finding it much harder to navigate around and make edits quickly. Thor is sick tho.

You dont neeed a line tool

Get the pencil and dot the two or more points u want to join ;)

What 'clips'; you on about?

Back
Top Bottom