THE I LOVE/HATE JUMP UP DEATH ARENA

Way forward?? How??? Everything sounds the same... You mean you want to spend the rest of your dnb days listenin to Machete vip remix 2032 edit... Jump up will crumble by the end of 2009 at this rate.. Either that or raves will be packed out by retards, and at that point they wont need dj's or new artists an if your booked to play you could put machete on repeat and they would just think there listening to a hazard set... Occaisonally switch and play Killers Dont Die, just for a bit of veriety, but dont give them too much as their brain might overload...

Nailed it! You should be a psychic.

....n op this topic is debatable? Mampi Swift has killer jumpins. Shit dnb is shit dnb styles or otherwise

First one, Rodeo - Nuff talk and third one on this Traumatize - Extort, solid tunes!

Release is overall very nice, much better than this uninspired frog and cricket shit from the usual suspects Luv, Registrate, Fly and friends.

BAD. ASS.

but jump up doesnt sound like that, does it? its tech with some jump up, like brockie and ed solo used to do, or the new minimal/jump up thing. jump up on its own is still an insult to art, love, medicine, law, water, wind and all that is holy.

First one, Rodeo - Nuff talk and third one on this Traumatize - Extort, solid tunes!

Release is overall very nice, much better than this uninspired frog and cricket shit from the usual suspects Luv, Registrate, Fly and friends.

BAD. ASS.

but jump up doesnt sound like that, does it? its tech with some jump up, like brockie and ed solo used to do, or the new minimal/jump up thing. jump up on its own is still an insult to art, love, medicine, law, water, wind and all that is holy.

Nailed it! You should be a psychic.

....n op this topic is debatable? Mampi Swift has killer jumpins. Shit dnb is shit dnb styles or otherwise

I think I was spot on as well. Half the people on here who used to defend Jump Up don't even listen to it anymore.

Let's face it, Jump Up is like the retarded child in the DNB family. People accept it as part of the family but, no one really likes it or respects it.

I´d put it different.

Jump Up was a cute little baby, but as it grew up, it was the brother in the family who couldn´t make it to the christmas dinner because he was in Jail.

And when he was there for once, he got completely wasted, ruined it and went to Jail again.

Now everybody hates him.

But they have still pictures of the baby on the wall.

2005 - 2009 Jump up as alright imo.. Was exciting at the time as amen breaks and the use of sub low bass was overly rinsed out from the jungle scene at that point..

Jump up now sounds weird though.. like way too much mid range and lacking loads of energy with next to non existent hi hats...

Will always be an old head but yeah Jump up had it's place.

I always thought this kind was jump up idk what is wrong with it?

I dont think Pendulum shit is jumpers I think thats what everyone hates after 2007 it started getting popular with Andy C mixing it prop

Last edited by a moderator:
I´d put it different.

Jump Up was a cute little baby, but as it grew up, it was the brother in the family who couldn´t make it to the christmas dinner because he was in Jail.

And when he was there for once, he got completely wasted, ruined it and went to Jail again.

Now everybody hates him.

But they have still pictures of the baby on the wall.

Haha, I think I prefer this analagy

I love/hate jump up. especially when it's going off in an arena of death.

where has this thread been all my life

received_2049646255330352.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom