Paul Okenfold helped to free the Rider!!!

R

rob1

Dunno if this old news (obviously Groovrider has been out for a while)
but according to Mixmag Oakie had something to do with it.
''Oakie and Grooverider have been mates for years, but Paul is known to be equally pally with a number of big royal families in the gulf.
After being told 'the rider' was released, a modest Paul Okenfold told Mixmag, ''I don't think I was entirely responsible but I did make a few calls. I phoned a friend of mine who is the nephew of one of the queens in the unted arab emirates. He said he'd see what he could do''
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

..but Paul is known to be equally pally with a number of big royal families in the gulf.

:lol:

Would be shame..the royals there are a gang.Pretending to be hardest muslim of all times but then travelling around the world, gambling and drinking lots of booze..but the inhabitants of their country are not even allowed to do shit.

:lol:

Would be shame..the royals there are a gang.Pretending to be hardest muslim of all times but then travelling around the world, gambling and drinking lots of booze..but the inhabitants of their country are not even allowed to do shit.

Sounds about right then lol.

Oakenfold is a cool guy man..... met him once.... was in a club in Coalville, Leicstershire.... forget what it was called now... anyway... massive respect to the guy if he did have anything todo with it.... wouldnt surprise me if he did, he seems to know alot of people...

Oakenfold is a cool guy man..... met him once.... was in a club in Coalville, Leicstershire.... forget what it was called now... anyway... massive respect to the guy if he did have anything todo with it.... wouldnt surprise me if he did, he seems to know alot of people...

Yeah they often slate him in DJ mag etc but from what ive heard of people who know him and have met him they all say he's really nice.

oakenfold-is-god-lawls.jpg

wouldnt suprise me as tbh
havent seen him for a few years but he knows a lota people in high places!

mainly into big film scores and dunno what hes playing nowdays but used to play some quality music in the 90s
ive got some wicked stuff on cd :)

Back
Top Bottom