Sound Card???

DJ Wizz

Bless, Union, Force FM
VIP Junglist
Right, I am updating my shit and was wondeirng if any1 knew of any top quality sound cards. My budget is around £100 or so squid and i need sumthing thats gonna run bare tracks crystal clear in my sequencer (cubase) i also wud like to link the output via a hardware mixer and route the output of that mixer back into the computer so i can use outboard effect and compression. I would like to use the set up to do a bit of live recording, not many channels maybe 2? I'm not sure wether to get a usb or pci one.

If i'm going to be running it into a hardware mixer do i need loads of inputs etc.

Please help! safe

Right, I am updating my shit and was wondeirng if any1 knew of any top quality sound cards. My budget is around £100 or so squid and i need sumthing thats gonna run bare tracks crystal clear in my sequencer (cubase) i also wud like to link the output via a hardware mixer and route the output of that mixer back into the computer so i can use outboard effect and compression. I would like to use the set up to do a bit of live recording, not many channels maybe 2? I'm not sure wether to get a usb or pci one.

If i'm going to be running it into a hardware mixer do i need loads of inputs etc.

Please help! safe

Dude.......2 posts down, did you do a search?

ive decided on this one:

http://www.m-audio.com/products/en_us/Audiophile2496.html

Back
Top Bottom