Recommend some Grimey Dirty Dubstep Sets...

DJ SCUBA

Vinyl Addict
VIP Junglist
Looking to properly get into Dubstep, but need a bit of guidence.

I've been listening to the Chase and Status Essential mix over and over, and im thinking its about time to move on.

So can anyone recommend some Dubstep sets that make you pull faces? Im looking for some real deep basey dirty grimey stuff to test the car sound system.

I would look myself, but dunno where to start and I'd rather be shown the goods, then have a little search of my own...

Links us up if possible...

Cheers (y)

Grievous Angel vol 3
Wasteman - End of summer mix
Rumble in the mix - (its in this forum)

aint got links tho ask tuna he might have or check dubstep forums mix section.

Grievous Angel vol 3
Wasteman - End of summer mix
Rumble in the mix - (its in this forum)

aint got links tho ask tuna he might have or check dubstep forums mix section.

Thanks mate, I'll have a little dig around...

Sound! I'll get on the DL when im back at home... :2thumbs:

System of Opt-in List Building

When you have achieved great success in some avenue of your business, wedding invitations it's time to share the results with your visitors and let them know how they, too, can achieve the same success. lace front wigs If you tell them you made so many dollars doing this with only a minimal investment, they will get curious and want to know more.bridesmaid dresses Give them a compelling reason to join your list, but don't tell them everything! Instead, create an irresistible urge that can only be satisfied by subscribing to your list. wedding invitation Set a deadline so that they will join by a specific date or time, creating a sense of urgency, lace wigs or create a juicy offer or special tip that's limited to the first ten subscribers. It's time to be a tease, but be sure not to mislead!

Looking to properly get into Dubstep, but need a bit of guidence.

I've been listening to the Chase and Status Essential mix over and over, and im thinking its about time to move on.

So can anyone recommend some Dubstep sets that make you pull faces? Im looking for some real deep basey dirty grimey stuff to test the car sound system.

I would look myself, but dunno where to start and I'd rather be shown the goods, then have a little search of my own...

Links us up if possible...

Cheers (y)

Check this out it's heavy as hell and i've never heard anyone else play that intro track it's sick !!!

http://fairtilizer.com/tracks/51875/download?pwd=

In my opinion this is the new standard on SICK FILTHY DUBSTEP

Downlink - 2009 Halloween
http://www.zshare.net/download/675910855dbdad8d/

And tracklisting if anyone is interested
Dlink_H09_TrkLst_Lrg.jpg

Distance's set for GetDarker (found on the GetDarker Podcast) is pretty sweet too... I really enjoy his approach to dubstep, it feels really different from everybody else's

In my opinion this is the new standard on SICK FILTHY DUBSTEP

Downlink - 2009 Halloween

Forgot about that one...

Back
Top Bottom