First Proper Dnb Trak

LineOne

The Cubase Man
Hey guys. Jus made my first proper drum and bass trak. Could u ave a listen and let us know wat u tink. i havnt been able to eq it as i got no monitors but ive dun the best i can. If u got monitors maybe u culd let me know wat eqing it needs.

no samples apart from a chopped up break for the highs and the damn vocal. Main drums were dun by me and everything else is done with massive and arcdev.

320kb/sec for your lisening pleasure.

http://www.x-visions.co.uk/whiteblade/HereICome.mp3

Hey guys. Jus made my first proper drum and bass trak. Could u ave a listen and let us know wat u tink. i havnt been able to eq it as i got no monitors but ive dun the best i can. If u got monitors maybe u culd let me know wat eqing it needs.

no samples apart from a chopped up break for the highs and the damn vocal. Main drums were dun by me and everything else is done with massive and arcdev.

320kb/sec for your lisening pleasure.

http://www.x-visions.co.uk/whiteblade/HereICome.mp3

chekin it now!
tell ya wat i fink wen i had a listen!
jus a tip tho ull get more ppl listenin if they dont av to d/l it

not bad.
cant here any sub cos im listinin on me laptop.
but the beats nice not feeling it on the intro tho!
the main synth sounds alrite but the actual tune gets a bit repetitive.
overall good tune tho man keep it up!
cheers

not bad for a first tune but i have to say it's sounding abit flat and empty.

I suggest use more drum elements hi hats, rides etc and as a tip; when creating a snare drum if you support your snare sound with a more low fq short snare or clap sound it becomes stronger and has character.
I don't know what program u use for instruments and sequencer but in Reason stereo imager, phaser, compressor devices are quite useful for achieving a good overall sound.

Also with gently using reverb and unison you can have wider sounding synth sounds etc. etc

actually it's a thing you have to experience yourself so work on it. :)

Back
Top Bottom