Darkvibe Recordings PLEX "I Need U" and "Taken Unconscious" single out now

Plex

The new PLEX single I Need U and Taken Unconscious is available today from the links below.

Also: Our new distributors
Darkvibe Recordings is happy to say that working with symphonic distribution we will now have our music available on beatport and a whole range of other online digital download shops

Darkvibe Recordings- Another level of drum n bass
Check out all the latest releases at
www.chemical-records.co.uk/store/darkvibe-recordings
www.digital-tunes.net/labels/darkvibe_recordings
www.junodownload.co.uk/labels/darkvibe

Featured artists are:

PLEX (uk)
Drum And Bass Republic (uk)
Solo Soul (uk)
VTech (Finland)

check out all the latest releases at
www.myspace.com/darkviberecordings
new demos up at myspace right now

Growing Old and Gray

thanks a lot , bump up up up!! When you were 19, she paid your college tuition, drove you to campus, carried your bags.  You thanked her by saying good-bye outside the dorm so you wouldn't be embarrassed in front of your friends.  When you were 20, she asked whether you were seeing anyone.  You thanked her by saying, “It's none of your business.”  When you were 21, she suggested certain careers for your future.  You thanked her by saying, “I don't want to be like you.”  When you were 22, she hugged you at your college graduation.  You thanked her by asking whether she could pay for a trip to Europe.  When you were 23, she gave you furniture for your first apartment.  You thanked her by telling your friends it was ugly.  When you were 24, she met your fiance10 and asked about your plans for the future.  You thanked her by glaring and growling, “Muuhh-ther, please!”  When you were 25, she helped to pay for your wedding, and she cried and told you how deeply she loved you.  You thanked her by moving halfway across the country.  When you were 30, she called with some advice on the baby.  You thanked her by telling her, “Things are different now.”  When you were 40, she called to remind you of a relative's birthday.  You thanked her by saying you were “really busy right now.”  When you were 50, she fell ill and needed you to take care of her.  You thanked her by reading about the burden parents become to their children.  And then one day she quietly died.  And everything you never did came crashing down like thunder.  “Rock me baby, rock me all night long.”  “The hand who rocks the cradle...may rock the world”.Thsale is a professional, loyal and reliable wow gold supplier online, we pioneered selling cheap wow gold. wow gold, We are a Great MMORPG company. wow money and wow items,which is very cheap WOW Gold! wow gold, Welcome to thsale buy world of warcraft gold Buy Cheap WoW Gold, World of Warcraft Gold, Please look here!wow gold, All US Server 24.99$/1000G on sell! Cheap wow gold,rs powerleveling,wow power leveling,Buy Cheapest/Safe/Fast WoW US EU Gold Power leveling wow gold, FFXI Gil,

Back
Top Bottom