Thanks Button In Every Post Please?

Mr G

Old Cunt From 19 Longtime
VIP Junglist
The Thanks button should be on every post i think not just the first imo as sometimes what you want to thank for is not in the first post.

Any chance of getting them in every post?

:not_worth

The Thanks button should be on every post i think not just the first imo as sometimes what you want to thank for is not in the first post.

i cant speak for SDM who uploaded the phpbb code crack/hack that i sent him , but as far as im aware that the thank you coding is only written within its coding to be placed on the 1st post ... i dont know the programme and not skilled enuff myself and unsure if anyone using the board is also to achive this (without looking at the script itself) ... valuable statement i agree with you that the thank button "could or should" be placed on each post just not seen this development on anyother site that uses this hack/crack thank you script ...

:wave:

[Politrix];360452 said:
who uses crack panty ?!? :clown:

i agree with the g-man!

the crack / hack is a legal download folder found on phpbb forums
had nothing to do with it ... i just saw it on a board awhile ago asked the admin there and they linked me the page source inwhich then i forwarded on to fes/sdm who then saw the potential in the hack / crack and are trying it out ...

have to say its working well ,.. 1st major dnb site leading the field in a positive step towards community sharing n caring if you ask me

I DEFINITLEY AGREE THAT (IF POSSIBLE) THE THANKYOU SOULD BE ON EVERYPOST.
ESPECIALLY ON THE BITS LIKE THE TUNE IDS BECAUSE IF SOMEONE IDS A TUNE FOR YOU THEN THEY DESERVE A THANKYOU (y)

my only advice on the subject now is you need to find someone who totally unstands scrpit programme writting and they set up a fake site and try n test and see if they can come up with it ...

fully understand where people are coming from in respect to the person inside the thread could of been more useful to them , only way of getting around this is rep them or if they have started posts prop them there ......

Back
Top Bottom