is anybody else getting tired of people whining about drum and bass.. "these days"?

Re: is anybody else getting tired of people whining about drum and bass.. "these days

i agree wid nutek its bolox if u dnt like it dnt listen to it........i h8 hardcore do i start threads repeatadly sayin i h8 hardcore ?? nooooo its a waste of tym just get over it.!!

Re: is anybody else getting tired of people whining about drum and bass.. "these days

Massive agreement on my side. All Drum and Bass is good. The sub genres are creative "these days". Technology is advancin so fast... new synths and people are making producing a less time consuming job.

Imagine virtual reality producing, frickin touching vsts in mid air and stuff. damn that would be awesome, but also somewhat gay :/

There's no way you like everything in drum n bass, its impossible!

It is mate, if the song itself is good, doesn't matter what genre it is. I agree with im

PENDULUM RULE!

It is mate, if the song itself is good, doesn't matter what genre it is. I agree with im

So you're telling me that there ins't a single tune you don't like withing the genre of drum n bass. Um....nah.

DRUM AND BASS IS FAT BEST MUSIK DER IS YOU OBVIOUSLY AINT GUNA LIKE ALL THE TUNES THEY PLAY IN THE RAVE BUT WHO DOES? MOST OF EM ARE SICK DNB FOREVER

IM A EVRY DAY JUNGLIST

I DONT KNOW WHAT WERE YELLING FOR!!!! BUT I LIKE IT!!!!!! ARRRRGHHHHHHH!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!

SILEnce!
thats better.
Not all DnB is good dnb.
Not all my tunes are excellent

I LIKE JUMP UP AND IM NOT AFRAID TO SHOUT IT INCAPSZz.

Gotta be honest...I agree there are too many people grumbling about it - take a bleedin hike! DnB now is very similar and completely different to what we were hearing 10 years ago - but isn't that why we like it so much? How many other types of music have evolved so many times into so many different sub-genres and yet is still recognised almost immediatley by the one tag - 'DnB'? For example - I played my show on nakedbeatz earlier this week and very smoothly moved from playing tracks like Twisted Angel, Salvation, Neo Remix and such like into Mr Happy, Solitary Native, tracks from Future Sound Of Cambridge 3 to various jump-up, dancefloor smashers, rolling techy tunes, grimey darkside tracks - all types of jungle/dnb - or whatever you want to call it! So blending the lot can be done but it just goes to show that within the DnB generalisation there's something for everyone! You may well listen to such a set and dislike some of the tracks and love others - in fact, you may listen to a purely jump-up or liquid or tech-step set and like and dislike tracks! The music has evolved to become one of the broadest genres around with something to suit every mood. Your personal preference is something which I respect if you know the music but if you take the bland outlook of it being 'not like it used to be' I think you've probably not delved deep enough into it to realise that you will find something you like.

Sorry about the rant! I suppose the message is that if you liked Jungle back in the day then there will still be certain new tracks which really grab you.

Peace.

At the end of the day...

FACE!

Back
Top Bottom