is anybody else getting tired of people whining about drum and bass.. "these days"?

Re: is anybody else getting tired of people whining about drum and bass.. "these days

I just think where Pendulum went was fucking hilarious.

Pillocks.

Re: is anybody else getting tired of people whining about drum and bass.. "these days

feel free to whine about pendulum, as they are no longer drum & bass.

dj hype can lick my balls aswell.

Last edited:

PENDULUM, HAZARD, GDUB, FTW!!!

Few things annoy me about DNB at the moment but not much really.
I find it annoying that jump up is getting all the slating

I ate catagories..a good ole mixture of styles moods and flavours are what a good mix needs !!

YEP.
Like older Hype mixes.
Mixing from Your mine to boogyman and making it sound like they where one track!
He did that with Cannibal Lunch(surge remix) and the nine which made me think it was a remix of the nine or something.

Hype went downhill alot thinking about it.

for me, drum and bass is a love affair. now as it is with any lover, there are going to be things that slightly annoy you but then there are things that you would absolutely die for. the question is, can you be grown up enough to look past the small things that you're not so keen on and respect it for what it does and can do for you*

very well said sir

i was watching an interview with spor the other day and he got it right.....the people who moan about dnb are the people who dont actually go to the raves.

I'd say that's 95% true.... I find that people that love the techy / darker stuff just love to sit back and slate jump up.. It's beyond boring.

all dnb is good dnb!
if u dont like jump up watever then dont listen to it.
an dont whine about it!

i suppose it is a forum. U have to express your views on a subject.

Maybe we should create a "Communal Whine" Thread where everyone can bitch about whatever they want about DnB and then we'll have more constructive threads.

Im guessing the majority of people on here are English. English people fucking moan. About anything. It does my head in.

yeah, but it is a DNB forum, so if your hating dnb, then maybe its the wrong forum, no? who knows i guess......

yeah but they dont hate everything about dnb.
just a certain subgenre or mc or something

Im guessing the majority of people on here are English. English people fucking moan. About anything. It does my head in.

its not the place to be if u dont like english people then isit really!!:knob:

its not the place to be if u dont like english people then isit really!!:knob:

Its true mate. Go to other places in the world and you will notice it (other places outside of spain and greece). Why do you thinking the aussies know us as whinging poms?

Some people will moan no matter how fortunate they are.

Back
Top Bottom