THIS IS BOLLOCKS...

My interest in D&B varies over the scene/artists/producers/Djs. Like in my vinyl collection goes from spor, break, noisia etc to pleasure, sly,Gdub etc. I could listen to it all. I feel mixing and listening to different styles of D&B is good because i beleive it shows me how completely differnt tunes can be all classed under one scene. ive been into D&B since i was 8. Im 15 now and i feel that hearing completely different styles of tunes is good. I admit i do like alot of jump up but some of it is getting out of hand. It fucks my ears up when im walkin to school with my ipod on.

Don't listen to it then!

Have you not heard icicle, nympfo, alix perez, proxima, spectrasoul, break, limewax, zero t, switch, physics, juibi dnb is getting better and better lately ive found n e way.

I'm getting fucking tired of the DNB scene at the moment

It's all fucking jump up which I hate, the MCs nowdays are FUCKING TERRIBLE (Don't talk to me about Harry Shotta, he's got lyrics but I've heard his recent shows, he cant cut it.)

What happened to Liquid? What happened to Jungle Tech? LTJ Bukem is probably scared to play nowdays, you all seem to be after fucking mindless AGGRESSIVE synthy type tracks that in my opinion are just fucking noisy wank. It's like fucking bazookas by a microphone. FUCKING CLOWNSTEP MAN.

I used to come here every day, grab at least 2 new sets and that'd be me. I still come every day, I've not downloaded a set in weeks.

I dont really have any specific criticism, this is a rant, but it's just not sounding good anymore. Is it just me? Because I'm gonna just leave this DNB thing and mix dubstep if this shit doesn't get better.

[EDIT]
BTW did nobody else clock the fact that more and more people are putting up garage/grime/hiphop sets now? Other people seem to be losing interest as well.

THIS IS SO FUCKIN TRUE MAN. BRING BACK THE SOULFUL TUNES THAT SEND SHIVERS DOWN UR SPINE AND SHIT. ALL THE NEW JUMP UP TUNES SOUND THE SAME. I CAN HANDLE A FEW OF THEM BUT IT GETS ON MY TITS AFTER A WHILE.

Very true, i've not downloaded a set from any nights by any of the big or small promoters in the last year or so.

If i download anything then it's either an old skool set from no one in particular or some set from any of the old raves that used to happen.

Any new/recent mixes i have are purely from people on here only after seeing a tracklist, so big up all the DNBforum DJ's.

I'm getting fucking tired of the DNB scene at the moment

It's all fucking jump up which I hate, the MCs nowdays are FUCKING TERRIBLE (Don't talk to me about Harry Shotta, he's got lyrics but I've heard his recent shows, he cant cut it.)

What happened to Liquid? What happened to Jungle Tech? LTJ Bukem is probably scared to play nowdays, you all seem to be after fucking mindless AGGRESSIVE synthy type tracks that in my opinion are just fucking noisy wank. It's like fucking bazookas by a microphone. FUCKING CLOWNSTEP MAN.

I used to come here every day, grab at least 2 new sets and that'd be me. I still come every day, I've not downloaded a set in weeks.

I dont really have any specific criticism, this is a rant, but it's just not sounding good anymore. Is it just me? Because I'm gonna just leave this DNB thing and mix dubstep if this shit doesn't get better.

[EDIT]
BTW did nobody else clock the fact that more and more people are putting up garage/grime/hiphop sets now? Other people seem to be losing interest as well.

hahaha i fucking love dnb! theres so much new music comin out at the minute that i love, i buy/drop the odd jump up tune here n there but i love my atmospheric dancefloor and ram style shit as well as my liquid rollers. u cant say the whole scene is jump up, if u say tht then ur just as ignorant as the crowd that ur slewing.

"if u love drum and bass say we do!"

THIS IS SO FUCKIN TRUE MAN. BRING BACK THE SOULFUL TUNES THAT SEND SHIVERS DOWN UR SPINE AND SHIT. ALL THE NEW JUMP UP TUNES SOUND THE SAME. I CAN HANDLE A FEW OF THEM BUT IT GETS ON MY TITS AFTER A WHILE.

What you on about hater!

Back
Top Bottom