THIS IS BOLLOCKS...

DeeGun: nah fair point mate, forgot about the other forums, i'm wrong there.

anybody got the full link for that set?

lol, i get the jist of this thread on the first page, didnt read the rest so sorry if i step on any toes lol........DnB is so diverse i find that there is a mix for every mood and day of the week, been listening too it since day dot and i find myself now swaying towward DJ's like Spectrasoul, Alix Perez, Sabre, Lomax, Random Movement, have a look for Marcus Intalex RBRadio shows and for a bit of the darker side Loxy, Ink and that Chris SU mix thats floating about right now on here. as for MC's System, ID, Stamina etc etc, i tend really to stay away from One Nation's and Random Concept mixes and all the really big events as it all seems to be built for baseball cap wearing top off base face whistle blowers :) , no offense if you are one, you light up my raving experiences as you crack me up!! thats just my 2 pence worth, if you aint happy with whats around now, just do what i do, go back in time and listen to old stuff from 94 95 96, then come back when its more to your flavor :).

apart from the odd quest set and classic old jungle mixes going on there is not much to find!
my personal opinion have a look at the members mixes and download some joe bloggs in his bedroom. They will not be limited by playing the so called big tunes of the moment and it won't be interrupted by some numpty on a microphone!

If ya all don't like jump up just don't listen to it theres plenty of other nb besides this.just cause u dont like it no need to cus down.p.s any 1 heard forum fannies by double zero???

i think the problem with the mc is this.. take any of the majors, bar a couple. there toralable to great, but then they make the fatal error of letting all there pals chat to. who fucking blow! as for jump up. if you can make tune you can make tune. if i could make tune would i A. make liquid which is not as popular. not as much sales. records or raves. (i must add i'm not cussin any sub genre) or do i B. make main stream. still underground, but undergroung main stream, and make a good name for my tunes, and status. get more bookings at packed out raves, and make more money through record sales bla bla bla? its all DNB???? shit man. i like horror movies. some fucking stink. some are great. point is its all the same genre! but serious all those mc. leave your no good mc at the side looking hard! there at least good at that lol.

If ya can't find any good dnb out there, then you're not looking very hard.

There's loads of great producers in every style atm. Go check out Brookes Brothers, DC Breaks, Metrik, InsideInfo, Furlonge, NC-17, Masheen, Apex, Icicle, just to name a few; and maybe your confidence in the "state" of dnb will be restored.

So fed up of these hate threads. Sincerely hope this dude stops listening 2 it because he is right about 1 thing...this thread is bollox

i luv d 90's DnB Scene, Bassman, Trigga, Spyda & Hyper D. All d DJ's wer d best 2. Tunes wer phat. Jump up Sucks, Money Hungry producers out dere rinsin dnb 2day wid d same old beats, gettin 2 commerical also, liked it when it was underground. Theres loads of threads bout dis where jump up gets blasted 4 d same old shit. Get rid of it, bring bk d dark old skool vibes, kick d faggots out d raves!

i luv d 90's DnB Scene, Bassman, Trigga, Spyda & Hyper D. All d DJ's wer d best 2. Tunes wer phat. Jump up Sucks, Money Hungry producers out dere rinsin dnb 2day wid d same old beats, gettin 2 commerical also, liked it when it was underground. Theres loads of threads bout dis where jump up gets blasted 4 d same old shit. Get rid of it, bring bk d dark old skool vibes, kick d faggots out d raves!

Your 20. :confused:

Back
Top Bottom