HARRY SHOTTA NEW MONTHLY SHOW ON PYRO RADIO

Shotta

Easy peoples...

I'm gonna be doing a regular monthly show on www.pyroradio.com

The first show kicks off this Monday (13th October) from 9-11 pm
For the first hour I'll be spinning nothing but UK bangers from the Hip Hop, Grime and Dub Step Scenes aswell as bare exclusives from myself and the UNCZ...then for the last hour its all about DNB where I'll be bringing up a guest MC and DJ each month to roll out with me...

This months guests are DJ Ruffstuff and Funsta...

Lock on if ya can and if you got any ideas of who you would like to hear on the show in the coming months let me know....

Shotz
www.myspace.com/harryshotshot

harry shotta, ur a big mc, but please, please please stop doing that annoying laugh between lyrics, its so annoying, its the only reason my KG & harry shotta cd is now a beer coaster

Looks good, I'll be locked. Do you/UNCZ ever MC over Garage?

Yeah Bro, We like to keep it versatile, check out www.myspace.com/funstamc

He's got a Grime track up there called Radar produced by Terra Danja...

On my page I have a Dub Step track produced by Crissy Criss called Universal Soldier...www.myspace.com/harryshotshot

Remember its all about the show tommorow 9-11pm!
www.pyroradio.com

So far I been getting a lot of requests for Shabba and Evil B for guests in the coming months aswell as Logan D, Modified Motion and Hazard...

Any other suggestions?

Shotta b2b Eksman,

^ got to be two of the tighest rappers in dnb at the moment

:rambo:

eks b2b shotta wud be biiig! also b2b shabba is sik the audio from logan d's bday is well gooood.
hazard, original sin, logan d, ruffstuff anyone like that pon deck is always gonna sound sick wiv 2 MC's ridin the mic. locked 2nite 100%!

Big up shotta, keep doing what your doing and come back to oxford soon, couldnt make the boat party cos of sanctuary. will be locked in tonight.

big big show yesterday night. lovin the funsta! nevertheless you both were on top form and i really enjoyed listening!

keep up the good work!

Back
Top Bottom