Help & advice please

HIGH INTEGRITY

Hi all

I currently use an old piece of software, to record my sets to my PC, namely Sound Forge 4.5. All my sets are saved in .WAV format, as it has NO mp3 or mp4 settings. (That's how old the software is!!):rolleyes:

Is it possible to change the format it saves to, using another piece of software, or downloading a tool? If not, I will have to start using another more upto date piece of software. :D

Any suggestions, much appreciatted, as I have just spent a oner on new tunes from our friends with the redeye.:D

Cheers
H.I.:applause:

cant u js go file save as (or export) and save as mp3???

if not download wavelab...good piece of software for recording.

Just upgrade to Soundforge 7. It was the best one imo. 8 & 9 dont quite make the cut

cant u js go file save as (or export) and save as mp3???

if not download wavelab...good piece of software for recording.

Because of the age of the software, there is no mp3/4 capability. This was made before the world of mp3/4's!!!

I'm waiting to speak to someone tomorrow, who might be able to provide me with wavelab, with little cost involved;)

I have also come across, sites that have "converting" software, that you can download for a trial. However, one particular site, only converts 90 seconds of your mix for free.:rolleyes:

Looks like I will be making a new friend, with Mr Wavelab!!:D

Thanks for your help guys, especially at this time of night.

Hi

Anyone know where I can d/l FREE software, that will convert from .wav to .wma and will convert 100% of the file and not just 90 seconds worth (Gangsters:twisted:)

Many thanks in advance
H.I.

Back
Top Bottom