Dubstep Section

DJNitrousUK

VIP Junglist
Following on from Rock.S, do you think the dubstep section should be a whole new forum section (then Grime could be a sub.s) or do you think the dubstep section should be a sub section in the UK Underground forum section.

Feedback.

Big ups Fes.

i recon it shud have its own section wit grime as a sub section!:D

i think you guys both deserve a pat on the back for bringing this up.

i will talk to sdm or mmm when i see them on aim regarding this

tbh the uk underground should remain..and imo grime fits in there.

the dubstep more than likely be a sub of UKUG. not sure if we can get a direct url for that section, that would be dope

like www.dnbforum.dubstep.com

or i recon one of you could pony up and make your own forum, not really that hard, but it costs. u need a domain name and i just looked theres alot available, and server space and vbulletin

i think you guys both deserve a pat on the back for bringing this up.

i will talk to sdm or mmm when i see them on aim regarding this

tbh the uk underground should remain..and imo grime fits in there.

the dubstep more than likely be a sub of UKUG. not sure if we can get a direct url for that section, that would be dope

like www.dnbforum.dubstep.com

yea that would be sick!
but even it it only makes a sub of ukug itll be cool then all dubstep mixes can go in there!

watd be good bout makin a whole new section for it is we can have a new talent dubstep section so wen ppl are in the new talent section it wont have dubstep in jus dnb an vice versa.

Big up everyone who's commented in the thread's.

As martha stewart might say....

's a good thing.

What about having a new set of forums like the Drum & Bass Forums/Off Topic Forums/Dubstep Forums? That way we could have production forum specific to dubstep, same with mixes and track listings etc..

this is getting ridiculous.
:wave:

see i could go either way. if a new section would have more traffic (tbh i think we missed the bus fellers, theres gonna be a new dubstep forum up within the week)
but on the other hand i think stu would have no problem making this happen, as he's pretty much all dubstep now

:wave:

see i could go either way. if a new section would have more traffic (tbh i think we missed the bus fellers, theres gonna be a new dubstep forum up within the week)
but on the other hand i think stu would have no problem making this happen, as he's pretty much all dubstep now

yep an sdm is the ruler of dnbforum!lol
so i hope he can make it happen!

also havin a dubstep section would make this a super forum! imo
i wouldnt need any others!lol
dubstep,dnb an random waffle wat more cud ya want!??lol

I think it would be a subsection in the UK underground. (I think I gave you the idea of a grime sub section haha)

Put yeah, put up a poll mate! Lets vote on it

I've been toying with the idea of starting a new forum for Dubstep.

Not decided yet. I think I would personally rather have two sites. But opinions are more than welcome :)

I've been toying with the idea of starting a new forum for Dubstep.

Not decided yet. I think I would personally rather have two sites. But opinions are more than welcome :)

two sites is good!
but 1 mega site is better!

two sites sounds better than whoring off a bit of this site. the underground section does enough for things that aren't dnb on this forum because lets face it, people come to this forum for dnb, and sometimes like to talk about other forms of music but not often.

if the shoe was on the other foot, could you really see a dubstep forum having a small sub forum for dnb?

Back
Top Bottom