DUBSTEP FORUM

Status
Not open for further replies.

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
Easy peeps....

aimed at Triple and SDM really....

Bought to my attention that the Dubstep Forum has closed.....

I rekon its a good idea to start up another forum area.... just for Dub-Step....

I know theres a "underground" area... but maybe a dubstep section would be more beneficial now dubstep forum has gone.... i dont mind mod'n it if mod'n it will be a problem....

anyway.... just another few of pennys into the idea tray.... hahaha...

good idea!
i dont wouldnt mind moddin it either!lol

but we could get all the orphans from dubstep forum.

although there are plenty of other places ready to take them i'm sure

it will if you make the board accesible to the people who have been left in the cold by dubstep forum.

they'll be lookin 4 somewhere to go.

like tramps in the underpass.

yea those poor guys!lol
theyre now homeless!

it will if you make the board accesible to the people who have been left in the cold by dubstep forum.
they'll be lookin 4 somewhere to go.

how would you do that?
theyre more than welcome to use our underground forum. but until we get loads more traffic, there just isnt the demand for a seperate forum.

it'd end up covered in cobwebs :shrug:

like tramps in the underpass.

lol btw.

lol.

i dont think the uk underground forum gets enough traffic to warrant having a seperate dubstep forum.

:hagglers:

yeh but there is a differenc between dubstep and underground..... if there was a specific dubstep area im sure the traffic would increase.... think positive young gumby!! negative is the way of the devil!!! hahaha... for i shall increase the force within you..... you powers need focusing.... think positive..... and embrace thy posture...
meditation.jpg

ha! you see.... positivity is growing within you.... now adopt this position...

sleep.jpg

you see, right there is the perfect position for her to lick her own titties. i can tell by the look on her face that she is actually contemplating it...

shes thinkin that the left one looks tastier than the right.

and theres no way on gods green earth that i would adopt any such position in the presence of rocksteady. Im sure i wouldnt feel the same afterwards.
even if i am made of clay.

Ok.... if youre thinking about increasing your pimp positivity.... then adopt either of these positions...
the one to the right... has out pimped himself clearly!! hahaha

IrishYoga.jpg

Last edited:
Ok.... now.... do you feel positive enough to accept that we need a whole new thread for dubstep?? if not.... my positivity lessons shall continue untill you do....

and no..... you wouldnt feel the same... hahahaha.. you'de feel accomplished.... hahaha...

hrmmm... you'll just have to hope that the skin-tight see-through outfit on big balls guy is sdm's flavour... you could be in with a chance. i've seen his running shorts.

Oi enough of that malarkey!!

back on topic your supposed to be fightin the corner rock!!

I swear you have the attention span of a 3 year old when there's tits about haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom