JAKES DUBSTEP

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
anyone else ere fink jakes dubstep isnt really that good??

sory to say i think dub step is shit! and sick of hearing it on this forum. it is a dnb forum so surly dubstep belongs in the waffle section. just because a few dnb artists are having ago its all the talk and rage.it aint the next big thing like alot of people say it is. i think it will have a shelf life as long as garage did. i went to random concept 13 at bristol was a wicked nite but half way through shy fx set he played dubstep for bout 15 mins i was like what the fuck?i payed to hear dnb! soz to rant on your thread mate jus havnt said nout since the whole hype began not popping at you.

sory to say i think dub step is shit! and sick of hearing it on this forum. it is a dnb forum so surly dubstep belongs in the waffle section. just because a few dnb artists are having ago its all the talk and rage.it aint the next big thing like alot of people say it is. i think it will have a shelf life as long as garage did. i went to random concept 13 at bristol was a wicked nite but half way through shy fx set he played dubstep for bout 15 mins i was like what the fuck?i payed to hear dnb! soz to rant on your thread mate jus havnt said nout since the whole hype began not popping at you.

sorry shud of posted this in waffle or uk underground!
my mistake!

anyone else ere fink jakes dubstep isnt really that good??

I used to think yours was pretty good until you wouldn't give me any after I asked you for some tracks. You see that I play with headliners and do internet radio shows with high volume listeners but I never got a response after I asked you for some. What else could an up and coming producer ask for but his tracks to be played all over the place. Keep em to yourself I guess I'll get Jakes with no hassle :)

I used to think yours was pretty good until you wouldn't give me any after I asked you for some tracks. You see that I play with headliners and do internet radio shows with high volume listeners but I never got a response after I asked you for some. What else could an up and coming producer ask for but his tracks to be played all over the place. Keep em to yourself I guess I'll get Jakes with no hassle :)

wen u ask for me tracks mate??

over myspace. I'm even your myspace Friend I was looking at your bulletins last night; that's actually what reminded me of my last post :)

oh right sorry mate!
i bin quite busy.
message me later an i should be able 2 sort u out!

sounds good. I'm at work right now and it's 1:49 pm here in florida so give me a few hours outside of work and ill send you a message again. the next time I play is in november in miami and dubstep is welcome there *hint hint*

sounds good. I'm at work right now and it's 1:49 pm here in florida so give me a few hours outside of work and ill send you a message again. the next time I play is in november in miami and dubstep is welcome there *hint hint*

cool!
u live in florida then?
av ya herd of abducted dub??

Yea I live in Florida. Believe it or not we have alot going on here in Miami and the west coast of Florida. I've never heard of abducted dub though to be honest but here are the types of people that come through town recently in case you UK'ers think we dont have it going on :P

www.myspace.com/juanbasshead
www.myspace.com/bassheadmiami
www.myspace.com/305MusicLounge

upcoming gigs:

Oct 10 - Adam F
Oct 17 - Hive
Oct 18 - BassMakers feat. Mayhem
Oct 24 - A-Sides & Shimon
Oct 25 - BassNectar (live)
Oct 31 - Zombie Halloween w/ Otto Von Schirach (live)
Nov 07 - Empress (tbc)
Nov 14 - Fierce
Nov 21 - Calibre & mc DRS
Nov 22 - AMF 2008 (Day) & BassMakers (Night)
Nov 29 - SoulArt Festival
Dec 05 - MC Convention
Dec 06 - Venetian Snares
Dec 27 - BassHead Music @ Candyland 13
Jan 22 - 24 - Juan BassHead Birthday Bash # 30

Bukem_FloridaTour_Inside_copy-1.jpg

l_2a0ceec8d621d808127a898e76676306.png

l_d74f0bc645d8c895918145d14e3e31d4.jpg

And I could post more going on but I doubt you really want to see all that. Florida has it going on baby! With the likes of ammunition recordings, Urban chemistry recordings, and basshead records putting out really good tracks all over juno, beatport redeye records etc. it's a fun state to live in for DNB. Now give me your tracks or die! :)

Back
Top Bottom