Machete VIP [all machete discussion in here. New threads will result in a ban]

mistasfx

MISTA SFX
VIP Junglist
Hazard started with it on Friday @ One Nation.

Personally i liked it.... quite groovey with a nice drum pattern. i think its a good remix and certainly one to look out for!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Machete VIP

its the first song on WODNB : Hazard set thats in the Mix section, some dodgey russian talking over it for the intro and abit of the actual track though.

It's only a VIP for him to play out.

Even Hazard's weakest tunes are better than most peoples tunes imo.

His production is top notch.

WUT????? :confused: :spam_sign :ban:

You have no idea what you are talking about :lamur:

:boxing:

Sorry, in what way do I have no idea what im talking about??

In the way you said hazzards weakest tunes are better than most... Even if thats only your opinion, your right to have an opinion should be taken away, after a comment like that...

In the way you said hazzards weakest tunes are better than most... Even if thats only your opinion, your right to have an opinion should be taken away, after a comment like that...
you say that but i bet you own the machete bass ep aswell as busted and mr happy,

am i wrong?

you say that but i bet you own the machete bass ep aswell as busted and mr happy,

am i wrong?

Yes you are wrong, I own 'busted' and some of hazards older stuff like 'its here' and 'world of darkness' but thats about it his new stuff is utter shite imo. :ipfft@u:

Yes you are wrong, I own 'busted' and some of hazards older stuff like 'its here' and 'world of darkness' but thats about it his new stuff is utter shite imo. :ipfft@u:
the mixdowns were shite but the tunes were quite good actually:ipfft@u:

Mate, you're sounding like a bit of a dick.

So if you want to go down that route I can be just as much of a dick:

Hazard is easily in the top 3 Jump Up producers at the moment and has been for quite a while.

I would also hasten a guess that i know FAR more about what im talking about that you will ever know.

If you think Hazard's prodcution isn't top notch then you either don't know alot about production or you are just arguing for the sake of it.

And don't assume im some little 19 year old kid, im 34 have been into the scene since before it was even called Hardcore. I have produced quite a few Liquid, Jungle and Drum & Bass tracks myself, so I do know a bit about production.

I have worked in some of the biggest record shops in the country and i also manage over 150 labels in the scene.
I have helped break and signed more new artists than you could even name and I continue to push new labels as well as the more established names.

Name any big label from the past 15 years and I will have had some kind of input.
I look after people from as diverse as Clipz to Bukem, Hazard to Black Sun Empire, Swift & Blame to Die to name literally a few.

I can also guaruntee you that my record collection is probably 100 times bigger and more diverse than yours.

So i think i my opinion is just as valid as anyones on here and im certaintly not going to have some jumped up little 22 year old bell end telling me otherwise....

Lets agree to disagree, tbh I rate TC and Pendulum tunes higher than hazard at the miniute...
theres no denying pendulum are good producers they just sold their ass's for cheesy pop fame, hazard isalmost verging on punk compared to tc and pendulum.

but i suppose if thats ur bag whatever, lets agree but i still think that you rate cartoon dnb if tc and pendulum are above hazard on ur list.:rinsed:

Back
Top Bottom