midi keyboard

technic1210

''VINYL VINYL VINYL''
VIP Junglist
ok so ive had it a couple of years now and the only things i can really get it to do, is move the pitch and mod wheel. when i turn the other knobs nothing hapens, how i get all the things to work.

Last edited:
dont know what your working with but in reason...

Right click on what you want to automate eg attack fader on the vst and you should see a little menu pop up.

Click edit automation mapping, another box appears

Click the midi learn box now turn a nob on your keyboard
IN reason a little blue box lights up as you turn the nob, you can then click the ok/close button.

if everythings set up right your daw should now know what you want to use on your keyboard to control the desired fader/nob

I imagine its pretty similar for most daws .not at my pc now but of the top of my head its something along those lines. hope this helps

will give it ago mate nice 1. yeah useing reason 4 i have got cubase sx3 but dont know frick all bout it so left it alone for now

Hey grit,
I've got a korg microkontroller that im usin in reason and i'v right clicked, edit mapping and such....but reason isnt recognising it, even tho i also can move the pitch wheel and muck about with the keys, any ideas why?

Back
Top Bottom