Favourite Noisia track?

Barnzee

OmniaInNumerisSitaSunt
VIP Junglist
Right, I saw the thread about Noisia and Bad company, so i thought... Hang on, I consider Noisia one of my favourite artists, but which tune do I like the most, out of all the stompers they've produced? What are your fave noisia tracks? I guess any remixes of noisia songs, or remixes done by noisia also count:lol:

My favourite Noisia track, after hard consideration... is subdue (Geier remix). Tunes just foul.

Block Control VIP I think is the one that sends me most nuts in the rave.

Right, I saw the thread about Noisia and Bad company, so i thought... Hang on, I consider Noisia one of my favourite artists, but which tune do I like the most, out of all the stompers they've produced? What are your fave noisia tracks? I guess any remixes of noisia songs, or remixes done by noisia also count:lol:

My favourite Noisia track, after hard consideration... is subdue (Geier remix). Tunes just foul.

But technically it's not by them..:confused: Is it...?

I can't narrow it down to one coz they're that fucking good. I'll get back to you with my top 3 or sumthin. (y)

shit! Thats quite a hard one!

Think Painkiller rmx would be up there along with Exodus, Block Control & Pressure Rmx!

But technically it's not by them..:confused: Is it...?

I can't narrow it down to one coz they're that fucking good. I'll get back to you with my top 3 or sumthin. (y)

I like the original, dont get me wrong. But the techier feel of the remix I reckon is better, same tune just techier i think :)

But if it has to be a tune just by them, i'd say block control VIP as well.

Their best collab as well, i reckon is lost cause with teebee, or doctor strangelove with phace, both fucking tunes...

come to think of it, there ent much noisia I dont like :rslayer:

In no particular order....

Noisia vs Teebee - Lost Cause (AGGY!!)

Noisia - Block Control VIP (Probably my favourite.)

Skynet - Carbon Shock [Noisia RMX] (Not that well known but it's a killa for sure!!)

Noisia - The Tide (Tearout track on Vision)

Noisia - Facade VIP (Standardly huge riddim)

probably has to be between facade vip and block control vip. they're incredible producers, churning out tune after tune

Back
Top Bottom