kleez.one - the man behind glass (11/18/2007)

Novantadue
VIP Junglist
Kleez-One is one of my all time favorite internet bedroom DJs. If there was a contest to see who could collect the most 1992 'Ardkore, house, and techno records, kleez-one wins hands down! And he has more free time to make bedroom mixes then I ever will thats for sure. Of course with the good is the bad.... the sound quality of his mixes leaves something to be desired. If I could donate money to a charity I would most certainly want to donate money to Kleez so he could buy some new high quality needles or a new mixer because I beleive he could benifit greatly from that... well anyone who listens to his mixes would benifit greatly from that actually.

Never the less his mixes are fun to listen to and this one right here is kick ass 1992 house which was originally uploaded to the discogs mixes forum on 11/18/2007.

This mix represents one of many goodies he has to offer. If you want to dive into the full on Kleez-One experience please visit his threads on www.discogs.com in the mixes forum. I can not re-upload every bomb mix he does because he does far too many for me to keep up with.

Download the sexy bad bwoy 1992 house:
kleez.one_-_the_man_behind_glass.mp3

hellow, 92...

i am on board now.

will post a few new ones soon..

Ohh damn! If your going to be on here I'll need to pester SDM to get you posting rights for this board. I'll do that now. So far only myself and noisemonkey + the regular forum mods can post in here.

daaaam, didn't know u had your section too here, Kleez :D

nice, if I miss something at Discogs, i'll find it here!

nice job, 92.

Back
Top Bottom