cubase-hmmm

vickvega

Mr. Blonde
VIP Junglist
so ive been thinking of converting to cubase
ive been an avid abelton rewire reason user for a bit now and recently have gotten mi hands on cubase3
anyone give me some shots on if its worth the switch- learn a new program or stick with wot i know
does cubase really make that big of a diffrence audio quality wise
cause i can use all mi vst's in abelton
any help is much appreciated

well you can use vst's and reason with abelton right so its all as good as it gets anyway, the only reason i'm going to learn cubase soon is so i can get using some vst's, i'm gunna start with it when i have got my memory sorted on my comp :D

oops lol, that comment was from me, was at my mates house and made him account, i swear i was logged on though :lol:

I like cubase. It takes a little to figure out. Like a couple of days for me before I could even hear any sound! It was painful, but now it is sweet! I watched a whole bunch of youtube videos to explain how to set the basics up: audio busses, syncing your midi equipment etc... That was the main problem. If you decide, PM me if you have questions.

I was using Ableton for a while, 'til my laptop was nicked, now I use Cubase and I think I prefer it, I'm still learning how to use it though, so it's ahrd to say wetehr one is better than the other... One thing about Ableton was that it crashed a lot and I lost a lot of work, but so far so good with Cubase.

I was using Ableton for a while, 'til my laptop was nicked, now I use Cubase and I think I prefer it, I'm still learning how to use it though, so it's ahrd to say wetehr one is better than the other... One thing about Ableton was that it crashed a lot and I lost a lot of work, but so far so good with Cubase.

if my laptop got nicked id probably turn emo...got so much stuff on here..i really should get an external hdd

Back
Top Bottom