0121 VIP

Jelly Monster

spoke to hazard on saturday and just to let all the 0121 vip lovers if they dont already know that it will not be coming out unfortunately. however he may release fools...

yeh but busted vip werent nuthin spesh tho just a diff drum loop.

on the other hand 0121 is a monster!

agreed?

agreed for sure. the original is a killer, but the vip is a bit more rolling, i prefer it only ever so slightly.....

yeh i meant the vip when iwas saying about 0121 my bad.

the vip is a monster the original is a bit disjointed.

i reckon both tunes will come out over the nxt year on hazard's album. maybe as 0121 & busted VIP's maybe not, he might try and blag a new tune outta them.

remember when hype said 'Gun Fingers' was never coming out.....

they lie!!

Anyone got audio for either 0121 or the VIP? I don't follow the likes of Hazard, G Dub etc in the scene so im not in the know for any recent/forthcoming releases

Last edited:
Bust One In The Air Mon the air mon the air mon the...Womph Womph WomWomWomWomph.
:hype:

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the VIP
I hope to fuck this comes out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfhbL1czaiE

and heres the original

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOzxr6l_Bo4

cheers man, pure garbage imo apart from the vocals and recurring Bass Stabs, would sound awesome on a good sound system for about 1 min though:D

excuse me for pissing on your showing 0121 VIP some love, just not feeling this tune or the vip, let alone alot of the jump up released lately or forthcoming i've heard :)

cheers man, pure garbage imo apart from the vocals and recurring Bass Stabs, would sound awesome on a good sound system for about 1 min though:D

excuse me for pissing on your showing 0121 VIP some love, just not feeling this tune or the vip, let alone alot of the jump up released lately or forthcoming i've heard :)

Fair play its not going to be for everyone , weve all got different tastes :thumbsup:

Fair play its not going to be for everyone , weve all got different tastes :thumbsup:

istockphoto_2789365_hi_five.jpg

spoke to hazard on saturday and just to let all the 0121 vip lovers if they dont already know that it will not be coming out unfortunately. however he may release fools...

Fools was always coming out.. 0121 was never ment for release.. Just a v.i.p for him and hype......A lot of the tracks hazard plays are v.i.p for him self.. It's gay but that's how he roles.

0121 VIP is disgusting! wish it was coming out, the original is a bitch to mix IMO. @ the beginning its like a 16 bar and then a 14 bar best way i can explain it

0121 VIP is disgusting! wish it was coming out, the original is a bitch to mix IMO. @ the beginning its like a 16 bar and then a 14 bar best way i can explain it

The structure is correct, its just hard to beatmatch the sounds YO! Especially on my shitty picture disc BLECH

Back
Top Bottom