CREATIVLY BLIND

Fratanize

Keepin the jungle alive
VIP Junglist
Got my hands on some new vsts. Thrown me out. Now i cant seem to make fuck all. Got the old block. THink i need to take some time out.
Anyone else got this at the mo?
feel like dj pipe

i hate when that happens man, spesh when you've just got new toys to play with. weak.

i would recommend doing anything that isn't making tunes.
have a walk or read or something, might just be that an hour out will get you back in the zone or maybe it will be a week.

i have just found that its impossible to force music when im feeling like that and i just end up frustrated.

do some chill and come back fresh!

hope this helps

hi mate. good to know it aint just me.
cheers for the advice. Have made a load of stuff lately and have burnt out the ole lugs.
respect

think most ppl making tunes have this i do all the time ill sit there for ages playing notes etc messing around but cnt get anything together make 10 tunes and 1 will be ok how it goes. i think also i need to better understand reason had it for bout 2 years but unless u know what to really do with it your tunes jus sound wak!

i don't ever really get this i constantly have ideas in my head, i'm very creative though (luckily)

Don't sweat it dude. Music is a fickle fellow and good shit comes and goes. Like what they said, just remove yourself to a more inspiring, conducive environment. Go see an artist you've never seen--pick up a random cd. Just break the cycle and something will come to yah.

Much love,
Ryan

try making something else...... if your dnb creativeness isnt flowing right make a hip hop track, a dubstep track, or even a country and western track

Back
Top Bottom