Some plates I am looking for....

Calefaction

...that maybe some of you have and would be willing to part with. I am willing to pay good money for all of these:

Anything & Everything EP Vol 1 (or just Klute's Psycho Sematic)
Anything & Everything EP Vol 2 (or just CD's Take Me Away)
American Girls EP (or just John B's Blue Eyeshadow)
Teebee vs. Future Prophecies - Dimensional Entity
Kosheen - Harder (Technical Itch rmx)
Ill Skillz - Be There 4 U (the original)

If you have any of these (in excellent condition), and are willing to part with them...please let me know...again, I will pay good money for them. I do live in the US though, so we would have to work out the exchange rate for you UK folks (or use Paypal).

have you tried all the online record shops? Be there 4 u wouldn't be hard to find surely? :confused: :zest:

Caution said:
I'd probably part with the American Girls ep if I can dig it out of the pile......

The novelty has worn off that one somewhat now.

:)

Well, if you can dig it out of the pile ;) I really just want Blue Eyeshadow, the rest of the EP will go up in my closet with my other "never played" plates.

ZESTOI said:
have you tried all the online record shops? Be there 4 u wouldn't be hard to find surely? :confused: :zest:

Indeed I have, and haven't been able to find any of these. They are all really popular, so when they do come in, they are gone.

Calefaction said:
Well, if you can dig it out of the pile ;) I really just want Blue Eyeshadow, the rest of the EP will go up in my closet with my other "never played" plates.

If I can find it, its yours bro......

Give me a month or so though, its gonna take a lot of digging.....

:)

Back
Top Bottom