Bryan G's Mixing Skill.

B

BDS

Does he have any?

I respect the guy as much as the next man but every time I see him or hear him,on a pack the guy is all over the fucking shop!

there is no way he can think he is sounding good his levels are all over the place he whacks his volume up in 1 swift hand move rather than actually gradually mixing the tunes which kills ur ears with snare treble and his selection is often comprised of tunes that sound nothing but shit when mixed together.

Im serious when I say that His dj skills are digraceful for the amount of time he's bin in the game hes on a level with tc or gdub imo.

any1 seen him lately and know what im chattin?:hagglers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Does he have any?

I respect the guy as much as the next man but every time I see him or hear him,on a pack the guy is all over the fucking shop!

Ha Ha! NIcely put!

He's a bit like JJ Frost back in the day.....proper pony mixing but plays some wicked tunes.

Check his set out from Global Energy.......THat was a proper party set.

His mixing is weak like Luke from Big Brother! lol

Does he have any?

Ha Ha! NIcely put!

He's a bit like JJ Frost back in the day.....proper pony mixing but plays some wicked tunes.

Check his set out from Global Energy.......THat was a proper party set.

His mixing is weak like Luke from Big Brother![/B] lol

LOL

Its not just Bryan G there are a few more out there lol

It really pisses me off!!!

I have seen Bryan G a few time...he has the tunes to get the party goin but couldnt mix a rum n coke, Same with Bassline smith....

i can understand with Bassline cos he is well known for his production skills and this is wot he concentrates on really,

but bryan G, i dont think i have hardly seen his name on the front of a record so he must have plenty of time to practice.

but bryan G, i dont think i have hardly seen his name on the front of a record so he must have plenty of time to practice.

He co owns V RECORDINGS not to mention KRONIC!!!!!!!
Any man that put out 'I cant Stop' not to mention the rest of V's back cat deserves to headline gigs..
When i have heard him he has smashed it up lol!!
2 Much herb if u ask me. No doubt he has skills when he can be arsed

brockies better than you think.
and he doesnt deserve to headline gigs just cus he coowns a record company.

:ipfft@u:

Maybe and maybe not i have been to see Bryan G loads over the 14 years i have been raving and he has smashed it every time.. So i guess thats y he headlines no?

Fresh is alright he's got better over the last couple of years, but he's not primarily a DJ, as he'd be the first to admit, which is why he's doing this soundweapon thing now... he's not shocking though...

Bryan G, SBS, Brockie, Grooverider and even Dillinja I've heard do some shockers, not to say that they're no good or can't totally smash it, I've just heard them have a bad one...

I can only go on my own experience.

And every single time I have seen him he has been crap.

maybe you just get lucky or maybe your to drunk to realise how shit he is but whenever iv seen him hes sucked balls.

He co owns V RECORDINGS not to mention KRONIC!!!!!!!
Any man that put out 'I cant Stop' not to mention the rest of V's back cat deserves to headline gigs..
When i have heard him he has smashed it up lol!!
2 Much herb if u ask me. No doubt he has skills when he can be arsed

I know he co owns V and chronic, BUT, is he writing any of the tracks??? people own labels, write the tracks, are a beast on the decks, he co-owns 2 labels, smokes too much green and is pants on the 1s and 2s

Fresh is alright he's got better over the last couple of years, but he's not primarily a DJ, as he'd be the first to admit, which is why he's doing this soundweapon thing now... he's not shocking though...

Bryan G, SBS, Brockie, Grooverider and even Dillinja I've heard do some shockers, not to say that they're no good or can't totally smash it, I've just heard them have a bad one...

I cant remember which pack it was but it was either return of the q or dnb awards o8 - dillinja = shockingly horrific mixing.

any1 heard that?know what im talking about?:hagglers:

Last edited by a moderator:
brockies better than you think.
and he doesnt deserve to headline gigs just cus he coowns a record company.

:ipfft@u:

totally agree! there are prople in these forums that could rip a rave up better than the majority of the top dj's

it really winds me up.. someone once told me "its not about how good u r its who u know" and that is totally right!!

Back
Top Bottom