RAVE IN THE NAME OF CHARITY THIS FRIDAY 1 AUGUST @ ELEKTROWERKZ

top_biller

MICKEY FINN: RAVE IN THE NAME OF CHARITY THIS FRIDAY 1 AUGUST @ ELECTROWERKZ

This one's for the old school crew!

We're putting a night on this Friday 1 August called NOSTALGIA dedicated to classic anthems from 88 onwards, taking in acid house, old school hip hop, hardcore and jungle.

It's at ELECTROWERKZ which is just behind Angel Tube and all profits are going to the charity Kids Company which helps vulnerable children http://kidsco.org.uk/

All but the top couple of DJs are playing for free so if we pack it out it should raise a lot of cash for a worthy cause at the same time as having a wicked party!

I'll post up the flyer images in a bit but here's the line up over two rooms:

MICKEY FINN (Needs no introduction / AWOL Set)
BENI G (The Mixologists / 2 Times DMC Champion / Exclusive Drum and Bass Scratch Set)
JAMIE KONG (The Flaredycats / 2002 DMC Champion / Classic Electro and Hip Hop Set)
CARLOS V MAX ONE (Stepback Manchester/ Hardcore Slammers)
THE JINKS (Jinks Inc Records / Acid House)
ONE TIME V REFLEX (History Newcastle / Golden Age Jungle)

Hosted by MCs XS (History) and AJ (Stepback)

....plus many more!

It's on from 9pm until 5am and it's a tenner to get in, tickets available throught Ticket Web and on the door. All profits to charity remember!

Basically, Mickey Finn rinsing out your favourite AWOL anthems PLUS two DMC champion turntablists scratching their way through a box of old school classics is worth the journey alone in my opinion, but that's just me!

Please do come along and support us if you can, it should be a top night of quality music from the good old days!

Cheers
TB

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom