Drum and Bass Lover here looking for a good party!!!!

jboulders1112

Whats up all I am 30 years old been reppin and steppin to DnB since 94!!! Unforunatly I am in New York City and the parties in the U.S. are simply pathetic!!! I am Planning to hopp the Pond in the Fall like around October or november and am despirate to hit up a true DnB party the way it should be done!!!! Can anyone tell me a few possabilites ??? it would be greatly appriciated peace out

Hey :welcome:, :ditto: about the fabric thing tho best club i ever been to...

but then again i aint been to Ram @ the end lol

If your here in october u should go to a big rave,
In my view Westfest is one of the best there is. look it up see what ya think.

There are sooo many party's in the UK , I'm so jealous ! here in Belgium the scene is ok but it always long waiting untill there is a good party .. but when it's there , it's BIGG !

If you can get up to Edinburgh there is a night called Audacious that is very good.Mainly breakcore and the filthy stuff though if thats your bag if not then Xplicit and Obscene deal with the softer stuff(Xplicit have had Radio1 up).All told its a good little scene here!

Yeah Ram night at The End is the best night to go for I reckon...

True Playaz at Fabric is top draw too...

Not been Hopitality at Heaven, but I'm not hugely into that sound so y'know...

mate i would go to innovation the dam november..weekender that will be the best party!! skip england and go there...

if you come to england try and get to a movement night if possible..see the uncz :banana:

DIRTY BASS

AIR SUPERCLUB

SATURDAY 4TH OCTOBER

ED RUSH & OPTICAL
DIE
ADAM F
MICKY FINN
HAZARD
ALIX PEREZ
ALPHA
ORIGINAL SIN
NICKY BLACKMARKET

ARENA 2

DRUMSOUND
PLEASURE
TAXMAN
ALPHA
GARRY K
HEIST
STANZA
CEMTEX
BENNY & ARIES
MISS REPRESENT

MCS ACROSS 2 ARENAS

IC3, SKIBADEE & SHABBA, BIGGIE, RIDDLA, BASSMAN & TRIGGA, EKSMAN, ACCAPELLO, MAGIKA, FOZZ, G1, RHYMES, FEARLESS, FATMAN D, HERBZIE, PM, GENERAL C, SK & TNT, PRESHA, FILA, DAP, DRIBBZ & MON-CHI, KRAFTY

ARENA 3

MISTRESS MO
PILGRIM
GLENN ASTON
GOLD
ASSASIN & DYNAMIX
NOIZE
VADER
GRAVITY
BREC1
NU BORN
GENERAL