that whitney tune

Standby

nahmean
that Whitney Housten 'My Dub Is Your Dub' tune is so amazing i swear i listen to the audio archive clip of it every time i visit this site, i just can't get enough of it :banana:

can't find it anywhere though, its on white and is probably really rare or something :mrpanic: but i have to get my hands on it one way or another. does anyone know where i can get it from? ANY help would be muchos appreciated!!

also those tech itch tunes 'critical switch' and 'elevate' are blinding shiznit, are they still about anywhere?

:banana:

I am lucky enough to have all of them. those tech itch trsck pop up here or there occasionally online, i picked up a couple hard to find tech itchs in a store in dc that were used. GoOd LuCk

Cant remember what that tune is called but I do remember that it was distributed by Nu-Urban Music if thats any help.

Search their site. They may have it......

yeah i found it in their release history or something like that saying when they got it in (ages ago like 2001) but i think thats about as close as i'm gonna get to it, unless someone ebays it i spose

Back
Top Bottom