Downloading = Fail!!!

R

rob1

Ive just been updating my wants list online. Ive got around 20 new releases on my mp3 list and I logged on to:
breakbeat.co.uk/download
beatport.com
djdownload.com
Card at the ready for some serious downloading action!!!

So far I have found one release on beatport and its roughly the same cost as the full vinyl release.
And I thought downloading was supposed to be the 'be all and end all'!!! :shrug:

Any 1 else frustrated by this?

No track on mp3 costs as much as vinyl. A quid, or a quid seventy five at most. What tracks were you looking for?

Also - check out nu-urbanmusic.co.uk and the label sites for downloads.

iTunes is cheap, dunno if you will find everything you want though, you will have to look mate (y)
iYunes doensn't have the quality. Most of their stuff is 128 kbps. I always download 320kbps to DJ with and even that don't sound too hot:(

No track on mp3 costs as much as vinyl. A quid, or a quid seventy five at most. What tracks were you looking for?

Also - check out nu-urbanmusic.co.uk and the label sites for downloads.
It was Chook - Retrograde - Ff
It was a beatport exclusive, so each tune cost £1.99. Baring in mind I get 10% off in HMV using a student card it works out only a tiny bit cheaper than the vinyl.
I don't really want to have to subscribe to hundreds of
different label websites but I will diffinately give NU: Urban a
look. Cheers for that:2thumbs:

The others I was looking for were:
Bulletproof + Phase - Dark times part three - Cyanide
Zero T + Survival - No more - Dispatch
Subtle audio ep
Spirit - Rendition - Inneractive
Big Bud - White widow - Soundtrax
Saburuko - Clinto's basement - Inside
Raw Q - Caspian moon
D Bridge - The gemini principle ep
DJ Sly - The twilight zone - lowdown deep
The upfull rockers - thong song
DJ Panik - Super skank
Dubrock - Muderah - Dubrock
RA rmx
+ the other recent Digital soundboy tunes.

Not a bad list - but you're right, not much of it up. That said your tunes will be up pretty soon. Digital Soundboy have all their tracks up on their website (I think).

emusic is quite good for d&b, if you aint already signed up, you can get a free 14 day trial in which you can download 50 songs legally in 192 kbps vbr mp3, then you can just cancel your membership and keep the songs legally for free :)

Not a bad list - but you're right, not much of it up. That said your tunes will be up pretty soon. Digital Soundboy have all their tracks up on their website (I think).

emusic is quite good for d&b, if you aint already signed up, you can get a free 14 day trial in which you can download 50 songs legally in 192 kbps vbr mp3, then you can just cancel your membership and keep the songs legally for free :)

Cheers for the help. Ive managed to find a few of them now.
:cowbell:

Back
Top Bottom