Afternoon fellow DnB heads

gabbafella

Hi everyone,
Just a quick introduction, names Ian from Brighton.
Got some 1210s on thier way, thought I should get back into mixing, putting myself out there again. Been a while since I last tried my hand at mixing but I was pretty good (10yrs ago!!) Would like some advice on tunes which is why I'm here.
I'm loving the sound of Body Rock and Only one Life, any other tunes like that floating about I would be grateful for some track names.
Good to meet you all, hopefully I will be an expert again in a few weeks and be able to offer some advice if needed.

Cheers all
Ian

Safe blad, and welcome!

Best way to get back in the bizz is prolly just dowloading big sets of the style you like the best. Then listening the tunes on the set and taking them down from the tracklist. There's waaaay too many tunes to just write up here and tell you these are the tunes you want.

Browse the mixtape section here and start leechin!

Hi everyone,
Just a quick introduction, names Ian from Brighton.
Got some 1210s on thier way, thought I should get back into mixing, putting myself out there again. Been a while since I last tried my hand at mixing but I was pretty good (10yrs ago!!) Would like some advice on tunes which is why I'm here.
I'm loving the sound of Body Rock and Only one Life, any other tunes like that floating about I would be grateful for some track names.
Good to meet you all, hopefully I will be an expert again in a few weeks and be able to offer some advice if needed.

Cheers all
Ian

Hey :welcome: man, if your liking the sound of Body Rock, I suggest you have a listen to Subfocus - Timewarp, as its got the same swing beat.

Last even I went to was Legends of the dark black at the event, probably about 2 years ago now. Been trying to sort my sh!t out, got a very weak will when it comes to popping pills, I figure I'm safer on the other side of the decks!!:devilslay

Do the Volks still do Gabba/Hardcore nights as well Disrupta?

The only hardcore night I know about is a night a mate of mine runs called Vibealive at the Honey club mate, I aint into that stuff though.

Well I finally have my decks up and running, mixer, headphones and slipmats turned up today along with a load of records, just waiting for my laptop to be fixed so I can start uploading some mixes. Hopefully you will all leave me some feedback if I'm going wrong somewhere

Back
Top Bottom