Sick of people hating mcs

marcelkennard

Storms comin in Annie
VIP Junglist
Does anyone else get really annoyed when people say they hate mcing and that it all sounds the same and shit?
Really annoys me, what does everyone else think???

:nono:

Sorry Marcel, it's just that we get so many threads started about hating/loving MC's that it's got to us all a bit...

Still, you weren't to know that, you're new round here...

But really though, can somebody do some thread lockage here? I'm just not ready to go round again....

Arrrrgfkjadfhashdgfkhfdgksjngfhksajhdgfkjshdfkgsjhdgfadgfkjadfjjfjfjfjfjfjfjfjff.!!!!!!xmbfdkjshdfSRJDKJKJ

Some people like MC's, others don't. I like some MC's.

Lock down motherfucker lol

Shit dnb needs mc's good dnb doesnt . standard.

Each to their own but if dnb stopped with mc's tomorrow i wouldnt give a flying fuck. Best nights ive been to havnt needed mc's

standard

the problem with this sort of post...... is just not about sex......

and...... its asking a question that stipulates that it should have a factual answer...... yet its about opinion.......???

so...... anyone used a mic on their birds before???..... leave it plugged into you mixer..... turn it up...... and brace yourself a beautifull aural sensation........

and...... its asking a question that stipulates that it should have a factual answer...... yet its about opinion.......???

so...... anyone used a mic on their birds before???..... leave it plugged into you mixer..... turn it up...... and brace yourself a beautifull aural sensation........

now it's relevant to riisu's interests

It really is all about sex with you isn't it?! Are you a nymphomaniac?

lol sorry if this idea for a thread comes round alot, just wanted to start my own one and maybe get people with similar views.
I'd lock this thread myself if i wasn't off my tits on dental cream

Back
Top Bottom