"ROAD 2 NOWHERE" NEW DUBSTEP TRACK

Yo I've only gotten into dubstep this year but I just love it so much, enough so that my opinion is vaguely valid ;)

I liked that it's a really techy tune, most (pretty much all) dubstep is really jungle-y sounding and as a subset of d'n'b its kinda surprising that there isn't much that shows neuro/techstep/liquid influences etc... that said, don't lose sight of the "waah-waah" sound that makes dubstep its own genre of dance music and sets it apart from d'n'b rather than just being a slow filler tune in a d'n'b set; it's good to hear new and different sounds but the '"waah-waah" on the drop is the sound that gets people dancing! (Though I am just listening to it on headphones, probably missing half the sound!)

But it is a fucking cool tune- its played a couple of times now the more I listen the better I like it! =) (By the way the player carried onto your next tune 'lost'- that's phat as! Real nasty, dirty tune, which is what dubstep's all about, but still your techsteppy sound; mint!)

Keep us updated! :D

Last edited:
Yo I've only gotten into dubstep this year but I just love it so much, enough so that my opinion is vaguely valid ;)

I liked that it's a really techy tune, most (pretty much all) dubstep is really jungle-y sounding and as a subset of d'n'b its kinda surprising that there isn't much that shows neuro/techstep/liquid influences etc... that said, don't lose sight of the "waah-waah" sound that makes dubstep its own genre of dance music and sets it apart from d'n'b rather than just being a slow filler tune in a d'n'b set; it's good to hear new and different sounds but the '"waah-waah" on the drop is the sound that gets people dancing! (Though I am just listening to it on headphones, probably missing half the sound!)

But it is a fucking cool tune- its played a couple of times now the more I listen the better I like it! =) (By the way the player carried onto your next tune 'lost'- that's phat as! Real nasty, dirty tune, which is what dubstep's all about, but still your techsteppy sound; mint!)

Keep us updated! :D

cheers mate thats a nice long review!
biggup!!!:cowbell:

Hey man, great tune, love the Synths, intro's etc, brilliant song, I rarely listen to Dubstep and dont like alot of the songs I've heard but this is great.

Good Job:)

OFF THE FUCKING HOOK M8 HEAVY HEAVY LOVE THE BLINE

IM GONNA DO A DUBSTEP MIX IN THE FUTURE

WILL PM U NEARER THE TIME IF U FANCY SENDIN SUM TUNES OVER
I'LL STICK EM IN.

OFF THE FUCKING HOOK M8 HEAVY HEAVY LOVE THE BLINE

IM GONNA DO A DUBSTEP MIX IN THE FUTURE

WILL PM U NEARER THE TIME IF U FANCY SENDIN SUM TUNES OVER
I'LL STICK EM IN.

yea cool mate!
glad ya liked it!

listening...

intro is interesting, like the bass line, although I feel it needs to be mastered a bit more... you have some interesting sounds in here, nice... really liking the way this was mixed though... nice job...

keep them coming...

Back
Top Bottom