Belly Dancer!!!

Available via the Technique site right now. Along with their new one on WAR "Mafia". If they have run out on the site "Belly Dancer" will be available from all good retaillers next tuesday/wednesday

Their good at big epic intros, but I find with them the rest of the track doesn't usually live up to the buildup. This one gets pretty cheese after the cool intro.

Their good at big epic intros, but I find with them the rest of the track doesn't usually live up to the buildup. This one gets pretty cheese after the cool intro.

Yeah I felt that with skumbag vip. The intro beats are really atmospheric and then the drop is cheese. I like the energy on belly dancer though:smash:

Painfully poor tune imo.

yeah, more or less this.

don't rate ds&sbs. the only half decent thing they've done is cape fear and the meat cake remix. plus some other heavy as fuck track, that the name of escapes me right now.

good intros, shit drops. such a let down.

yeah, more or less this.

don't rate ds&sbs. the only half decent thing they've done is cape fear and the meat cake remix. plus some other heavy as fuck track, that the name of escapes me right now.

good intros, shit drops. such a let down.

'The Odyssey' though, BIG!!!!

most of the number of the beast lp is sick "bus it up" "The end" "king of kings" "the oddysey" "west bank" etc... so many good tunes theres a sick 1 that escapes me but....yeah they older stuff is badboy trust.

agreed about alot of the nu stuff tho.....and they always sign peolple wiv that cheesy sound like phetsta & terra vita......

Back
Top Bottom