Adele - Hometown Glory (high contrast remix)

I heard it on a crissy criss 1xtra mix .... personally i think this song is genius. I'm not a fan of Adele but her vocals on this track work so well. In comparison to the axwell and utah saints remix this one is far superior. One of his best tracks to date i think!

Fantastic tune! I heard annie mac drop it twice the other night. Will be snapping it up on vinyl when it surfaces :idhitit:

Fantastic tune! I heard annie mac drop it twice the other night. Will be snapping it up on vinyl when it surfaces :idhitit:

Are you sure?

adele_ugly17.jpg

Not really feeling it, its ok but a bit wishy washy, just like his "Something Good" remix.

Heard HC play it out live and it got a wicked response though, everyone loves a pop remix

I wonder if his remix of "Sweet Harmony" will be coming out on booty??? Thats 100x better than this one (mabye coz the original's 100x better lol)

you say it like it's a bad thing.

Yeh suppose it did sound like that innit. lol. I dunno man his remixes are just repititve, think the drums sound the same a lot of the time. Don't get me wrong he's done some massive remixes and some awful ones. I'm of the opinion that this falls into the second category.

Back
Top Bottom