Live dnb acts....

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
Anyone know any good up'n'coming live dnb bands????

apart from the obvious..... "Pendulum", etc......

A mate of mine is lookin to put on a entirely live dnb night......

got one band sorted..... "epoc"..... they are mates of ours.... but we need to find a few more.... anyone know any???

Kosheen are playing live at Glastonbury, saw them do it in 2004 BIG TIIIIIIIIIINGS.

Kosheen are playing live at Glastonbury, saw them do it in 2004 BIG TIIIIIIIIIINGS.

was it 2004?? shit.... i was there..... thought it was 2002???

It was the really hot one.... that year had a really good line-up.... and had the last ever performance by Orbital.... if i remember correctly.

Quality.

Yeh was defo 2002.... http://archive.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/2002/whatson.html

thats was such a wkd line-up that year!!

Badmarsh and Shri featuring UK Apachi <--- was wicked!!

and Air.... and Faithless..... Stanton Warriors... Manu Chao.... Ian Brown..... No Doubt..... Groove Armada.... hahaha list can go on for ages!!

and seeing Nelly Fertado getting boo'd was priceless!

Last edited:
Well, Reprazent are back... they are the ~kings of live dnb....

Anyone remember Breakbeat era from about 8 years ago? that album was sick!

Well, Reprazent are back... they are the ~kings of live dnb....

Anyone remember Breakbeat era from about 8 years ago? that album was sick!

yeh man! breakbeat era were sick..... REAL!! live dnb group!! and by far the best!!

Ultra Obscene and Our Decease...... WKD TRACKS!!!

im talking more up'n'coming though really...... Rep would cost far to much to book.....

i love live dnb and its something really wanna get involved in in the future. but theres sooooooooooo many shite dnb bands its hard to get it bang on me thinks. bring back london elektricty live i say!

the best live dnb/dubstep band ive ver heard is fukd from copenhagen.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=56024986

watch the videos, they were doing pendulum version of voodoo people live BEFORE pendulum!!!!

there cover of body rock is awesome too

Oh an thy make totally original music too, not just live covers of dnb tracks that are fookin heavy! if your mate books them to play ill be there is a second!

oh an another live dnb act, bit more chilled is keiretsu (dunno how its properly spelt tho)

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=56024986

watch the videos, they were doing pendulum version of voodoo people live BEFORE pendulum!!!!

Oh an thy make totally original music too, not just live covers of dnb tracks that are fookin heavy! if your mate books them to play ill be there is a second!

oh an another live dnb act, bit more chilled is keiretsu (dunno how its properly spelt tho)

i was speaking to a-sides last night.... aparently he's starting up a live act again that he used to do a few years back..... Sciclone... pronounce "cyclone"..... might get them on it it think.... but obviously will need some more peeps....

Fukd.... are too far away...

Where is Keiretsu from???

Cor blimey!!! they are siiiik!!!

na mate london electricity is a hospital dj and co founder of hospital records i believe. he got a live act up together but they dont play live anymore :( SAD TIMES....

I dunno if someones already written them down but The Zinga Warrior's are quite a good DnB band. Mates booked them probably about 1 - 2 years ago now, back then they were alright so if they still goin they should be loooooads better now.

Back
Top Bottom